Surprise Jam Concert

Gemmel

One of the few bands that I regret never seeing live (not that I ever had the chance). I'll be having a meltdown if they tour, I'm already in raptures about the new Queen tour & the likelihood of ELO touring, but The Jam........ wow.

Exactly the same.... Eveybody in house thinks ive gone mad, but have been waiting for this since 1983.

Go old gracefully .... Not a ******* chance

Strange I thought they'd all fallen out over money and stuff. I once heard a Foxton interview where he said he hadn't had as much as a Christmas card of Weller for 15 years or something....must have made up.

I saw Rick Butler in a Jam Tribute act "The Gift" not long ago, which was alright but seemed a bit odd.

Saw Bruce and his Jam band in Doncaster the night before our match up there a few years ago.

Sound was pretty good but performing in a sterile hall in front of maybe 100 middle-agers (like myself) put a bit of a damper on the whole experience. Not at all like the memories of old.

Some things are probably just best as they were. Hate seeing the Stones on one more tour.

Cant see it myself, if true it would be a gig Id kill to be at. I just cant see it though. Weller, as much as I love the man has too much of an Ego to go back

Agree. Also if they did get back together then they wouldn't support anyone, it would be huge demand and they'd easily be able to pull off a serious of stone roses Heaton Park type dates.