Driveclub (or not)

Huffton

What a monumental balls up this has been. As if waiting the best part of a year wasn't bad enough, they then put back the PS+ pre orders release as the servers couldn't handle the load when the disc version went on sale. Finally last night the PS+ version went live, but still can't get online or download the full game upgrade which they were only too happy to take payment for. Unbelievable.:mcinnes:

That game looked in trouble after they held it back. Was hoping that the delay would have allowed to refine it into a AAA title, but doesn't seem that way.

72 on Metacritic, with a lot of respected publications skewing lower.

I haven't yet got round to downloading it, and I had been looking forward to giving it a go. IGN rated it quite highly, but all these problems are not helping it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Its a decent enough racing game, its just that its been marketed so hard towards the multiplayer aspect that makes the delays so frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, 16 days in and its still absolute garbage. Takes up to 5 mins to get an online race, which last for two minutes or so, and then promptly boots you while trying to sync up the next race. Thats while USA sleeps, later in the day you can't even get in, although it spends a good 5 mins trying to connect. Sony have dropped a major bollock with this, just on top of xmas as well, Microsoft must be loving it...