The Long Overdue Pointless 2015/16 (Adidas) Kit Thread

The9

It's Here!

Obviously information about Saints' kit for next season is a little thin on the ground at the moment, but last I heard, the club was in negotiations to have adidas back, and they have just released a few adidas 2015 shirts for international countries and clubs - many of which are the same style. Round necks are in...

So here goes.

Northern Ireland

New-Northern-Ireland-2015-Home-Kit.jpg

Northern-Ireland-2015-Home-Kit.jpg

Wales

New-Adidas-Wales-2015-Home-Kit.jpg

Wales-2015-Home-Kit.jpg

Wales-2015-Away-Kit.jpg

Wellington Phoenix (New Zealand)

wellington-phoenix-2013-2014-home-adidas-jersey-355x215.jpg?02382d

I'm sure there will be more of this kind of nonsense to come. :)

NIreland14.jpg

Phoenix14.jpg

Wales14.jpg

Wales14-1.jpg

Oh I think that we'll be alright with stripes now we're Cortese-free. Some bloke on Facebook came up with some guff about "adidas not liking stripes" yesterday "because their stripes don't stand out on striped kits". I'm sure they were gutted to provide the Stoke, Sunderland and Brentford kits last season. :rolleyes:

Edited by The9

That Wales red kit is one of the most forward thinking and revolutionary kits I think I have ever seen, and I imagine the fanbase for the Welsh team in the far east will go through the roof.

That's my contribution to the kit thread, see you next year.

That Wales red kit is one of the most forward thinking and revolutionary kits I think I have ever seen, and I imagine the fanbase for the Welsh team in the far east will go through the roof.

Sound.

I like the Wales away one. I wonder if someone could do a mock up but with blue instead of the red trim

I *think* on closer inspection, that's it's a 2014 template (with added red line), so we'd be unlikely to end up with it.

Everybody in china, Indian, Japan and Thailand wears the wales home shirt. Wales are massive in Asia.

FACT.

I think the only way to keep everyone on here happy is if the avatar of each poster appears on the new shirt. Maybe someone can do a mock up. Something like this would be smashing:

stad.jpg

And can we have some nice socks please. I don't like this year's.

We'll get what we want if we are in The Champions League, we will get 10th choice from the rack at Sports Direct like last year if we end up in the Championship.

This is factually incorrect, given that we'll be negotiating the deal before we know. Last year's Saints home is the style of the new 2014-16 Cyprus kit (and the old 2013/14 Armenia kit for that matter).

I think the only way to keep everyone on here happy is if the avatar of each poster appears on the new shirt. Maybe someone can do a mock up. Something like this would be smashing:

stad.jpg

And can we have some nice socks please. I don't like this year's.

Every stupid joke idea is already being done seriously somewhere... Next season's MLS numbers will look a bit like this....

MLS-fan-numbered-jersey.jpg

Though they've also got an awful new League logo so they won't actually look like that.

jnwrjz3ncgb1qima0vss.png

• 3 weeks later...

It's that time of year again! So What do people want? I know the design and it will surprise and please many of you, myself included but can't reveal too much at this stage, but it's going to be arguably the best kit we've ever had. So time to start speculating, away you go with your mock ups :)

The9 won't be happy that you've started a kit thread before he's had the chance!

I predict that next season, we will definitely have a kit. I am thoroughly ITK on this matter.

Half the reason to start it :)

All I can say at this stage is that people will love it, when I'm allowed to say more I will give cryptic clues.

Personally, I'd like to see...

- stripes in the front

- more solid red at back (partly so that numbers read more clear on crappy Internet streams, and to differentiate from Stoke, Sheff U)

- shorts with white trim (black a little boring)

- the stripey red/white socks from last year (really liked them).

- a couple of bold, modern design touches that break up the rigid vertical design.

Just how disappointed will I be, Turkish?

Orlando City's new (because the team is new) kit for 2015 has been released:

A different style to the adidas ones above, and an interesting overlapping sleeve thing going on - not sure how the white band around the bottom of the shirts appears IRL but it looks to be a feature, with the design looking like there's an undershirt incorporated.

15ORLANDO1.jpg

15ORLANDO11.jpg

Au contraire, there is only one kit thread, and this ain't it. Not a mock up or 2015 shirt to be seen.

And my thread already has more posts on it than yours which means the people have voted with their keyboards and

I'm more popular

My thread is better

My thread is the official 2015/16 kit thread

Round of applause for me.

And my thread already has more posts on it than yours which means the people have voted with their keyboards and

I'm more popular

My thread is better

My thread is the official 2015/16 kit thread

Round of applause for me.

When it gets merged, the earlier posts go to the top. HTH. ;)