Stoke 2 Saints 3 - Match & Reactions

Wiggles31

MotM vs Stoke (Away 2014/15 League Cup)  

243 members have voted

1. 1. MotM vs Stoke (Away 2014/15 League Cup)

• Forster
    • Targett
    • Clyne
    • Gardos
    • Fonte
    • Schneiderlin
    • Wanyama
    • Davis, S
    • Long
    • Tadic
    • Pelle
    • Cork
    • Alderweireld

It's a shame for Stoke fans, they've prob been looking forward to this game for weeks. It's all anyone has been talking about. Kids have been making commemorative posters at school, 10 page pull-out in their local paper, prob they've shut the mines down for the day or whatever... and then it's all over in 10 minutes. Hopefully they can make a bit of a fight in the second half, just for the fans.

so easy. surely stoke will improve? they don't seem to want it that much

It's that age-old problem for a team making changes to give fringe players an opportunity to prove themselves capable of playing more regularly but each of them failing miserably. Both Bojan and Arnautovic have been terrible so far. Diouf looks a handful, wouldn't be surprised to see Crouch on straight away to give him a bit of support.

Was close to putting an insurance bet on Stoke progressing at half time. I didn't but I hope I don't love to regret it, I could use the money.

Watching the City vs Newcastle game. City have put a strong side out but look quite poor.