Hull away build up

Wiggles31

Seeing as the last two thread I've started we've done well.

Their star man Ramirez can't play (thank the football god).

Same team that started against Stoke away.

Tough game and would take a point.

Hard pressed to think take a point against anyone at moment. Especially not Hull

My main worry with this one is potential of tiredness creeping in. Was a bit surprised we didn't make a couple of subs earlier in the second half and hope we don't pay for that on Saturday.

Maybe we wanted to keep the subs fresh Bertrand, Cork and Toby all back in for Hull .....Mane to if he recovers from his ankle knock.

Tough game.

Would expect....

Forster

Clyne Fonte Toby Bertrand

Wanyama - Morgan

Davis - Tadic - Mane (if fit/ if not...Long)

Pelle

No tougher than Stoke. Beat Hull easily twice last season. Hull have improved but so have we. Play like we did in the 1st half tonight, for 90 mins, and the three points are ours.

Hopefully Mane will be fit.

Tadic sitting this one out? General consensus seems to be that he needs a break. Was surprised to see him play tonight.

Forster

Clyne Fonte Alderweireld Bertrand

Cork Schneiderlin Davis

Long Pelle Mane

would be nice if JWP was back to give our MF a bit of a rest.

Hopefully Mane will be fit.

Tadic sitting this one out? General consensus seems to be that he needs a break. Was surprised to see him play tonight.

Forster

Clyne Fonte Alderweireld Bertrand

Cork Schneiderlin Davis

Long Pelle Mane

would be nice if JWP was back to give our MF a bit of a rest.

He didn't look tired tonight, some of his play was sublime. Not so involved second half but we were on the back foot a bit more.

Hull this season have held Liverpool and Arsenal to draws recently and Steve Bruce has them playing some good football this year. Watched them against West Ham a few weeks back and for a lot of the game they were the better team. Diame will be a tough player to come up against, so I'd hope we play Wanyama to try and negate his presense to some extent. Alderwireld seems to be first choice in the league, which is good as I think he and Fonte have enough about them to keep Hernandez quiet.

They are a good team and I can see them holding us to a draw. 2-2, my prediction!

Seeing as the last two thread I've started we've done well.

Their star man Ramirez can't play (thank the football god).

Same team that started against Stoke away.

Tough game and would take a point.

Have to admit that I haven't been keeping too close an eye on Hull, so not sure whether this is a tongue in cheek or a genuine analysis??

To be fair, Hull have looked very good so far this season (on match of the day anyway!!), having made some of the best signings in the premier (saints excluded of course)

The starting 11 pretty much picks itself, apart from the Cork vs Wanyama 'dilemma'.... On the basis that I'd be content with a draw in this one I'd go for Wanyama as he's more of a defensive barrier than Cork IMO. So....

Forster

Clyne - Fonte - Alderweireld - Bertrand

Schneiderlin - Wanyama - Davis

Tadic - Pelle - Mane*

Subs: Davis, Yoshida, Gardos, Cork, Reed, Long, Mayuka

(*assuming he's fit)

Didn't realise, but they're going through something of a mini injury crisis at the mo. (not that it'll make it any easier!)

Dawson and Jelavic both out for 4/6 weeks, so will miss out Saturday. Harper in goal is also doubtful, and Allan Mcgregor is still out...so they could be down to their third choice GK.

Looks like Bruce will play at CB alongside Davies, with Chester at full back. Abel playing up top on his own, with Ben Arfa in and around him. Obviously they can't even select Gaston for the weekend, so they are somewhat down to the bare bones.

They look dodgy at the back whenever I see them, but then, 2 great away draws recently so who knows. Harper is limited these days and if it's the third choice I really hope we put maximum pressure on them. Their attack isn't bad, neither is central midfield. Think we should go maximum energy in midfield and play Morgan, Cork and Wanyama.

Huddlestone, Diame and Livermore are pretty good to be honest. Midfield is easily the strongest area of that team.

I think I quite like Hull. They remind me of us a bit when we came up, though they're not quite doing as well in the second season as we did. They will be a big test on Saturday, especially away from home. It'll be good to have Toby and Bertrand back in to strengthen the defence, as we need to withstand pressure a bit better than we did second half yesterday. I don't think you can drop Davis though. My line up would be:

------------Forster-------------

Clyne--Fonte--Toby--Bertrand

-----------Wanyama-----------

---------Davis----Morgan------

--Long-------Pelle--------Tadic

--------------Forster

Clyne, Fonte, Alderweireld, Bertrand

-------------Wanyama

-------Schneiderlin, Cork

Long, ---------Pelle,----------Tadic

Would be mad to drop Davis. He is fast becoming first name on the team sheet. His work, industry , running and vision arereally making us tick right now. His build up fof 2nd v Stoke was brilliant, ang great delivery for 3rd. I know the goal scorers deem to get motm but for me SD was equally deserving.

we are due a draw.

1-1

I'm happily convinced we won't win based on two pieces of copper bottomed infallible pieces of football logic. 1. This can't go on forever. 2. I am going.

So a draw against those monumental odds I would be happy with.