Villa

The Cat

It is steep, but I still fancy going – Villa Park is one ground I’ve never got to. Is anyone who is planning on going able to purchase an extra ticket (or provide season ticket number if not going any happy to share?). I fear it may not make general sale next Wednesday (I have customer number(s), but looks like it’s season ticket holders straight to general sale – no in between).

Happy to send SAE and payment via bank transfer. Only after 1 ticket, travelling to/from London.

Thanks – nick.hatherley@aonhewitt.com

Villa might want to think about the 10,000 empty seats they had on Sunday. This game is local to me and I really want to go, but £41 is outrageous. Prices like that will drive real fans - Villa and Saints - away. Anyone remember Monday night Baggies/Saints game two years ago? £15 and a virtual sell out. Sort it out Villa.

Villa might want to think about the 10,000 empty seats they had on Sunday. This game is local to me and I really want to go, but £41 is outrageous. Prices like that will drive real fans - Villa and Saints - away. Anyone remember Monday night Baggies/Saints game two years ago? £15 and a virtual sell out. Sort it out Villa.
Yes was a sell out @£15 live on sky Monday night, bloody Peter Odemwingie

• 2 weeks later...
Do away fans still head to the Cap n Gown pre-match? Last time I went to VP was for the FA Cup Semi Final.

Staying overnight for this one - looking forward to a Brum curry.

Yeah, still the "away fans pub" near the ground, crap pub, charge £2 entry, but very convenient.

Villa selling their adult tickets from £25 - how is that possibly right when they're fleecing us for £41 for a Mon night TV game?

It's because they charge all fans in that stand £41, probably why they moved aways round to the side so they can fleece them. Tbf, it's a better view than the old end section and I believe we're charging their fans the same.

I am working in the midlands that night and need to get home after, but there are no trains back after the game? Anyone want to save money on their petrol, has a spare seat in the car and would like me to contribute?

Saintsaway running coaches as usual. Could get a single trip back I am sure, they are very good people

I am working in the midlands that night and need to get home after, but there are no trains back after the game? Anyone want to save money on their petrol, has a spare seat in the car and would like me to contribute?

I am going back to Chandler's Ford after the game, and have space