5 Yellow Card Suspensions

Ooooo Mariaaan

Pelle will get another yellow before end of Dec and highly likely Morgan will pick up two by then.

If possible would be best to get bans in the busy Xmas period when they might need a rest anyway.

Five yellows is pretty easy for a central midfielder to accumulate in todays game but Pelle has been silly with at least a couple of his in the Lge Cup.

Pelle will get another yellow before end of Dec and highly likely Morgan will pick up two by then.

If possible would be best to get bans in the busy Xmas period when they might need a rest anyway.

Why do you speak with such certainty on anything negative?

It might, it might not. Who knows.

So you can't just say ''He will get another yellow''. It's just annoying to read you latch onto all the potentially bad news and speak with such certainty.

So you can't just say ''He will get another yellow''. It's just annoying to read you latch onto all the potentially bad news and speak with such certainty.

he has 4 yellows in 10 games or so. not unreasonable to suggest he might get another in the next 3 or 4 given the frequency of his bookings

Just hope shane long is not injured himself if/when it happens

he has 4 yellows in 10 games or so. not unreasonable to suggest he might get another in the next 3 or 4 given the frequency of his bookings

Just hope shane long is not injured himself if/when it happens

I've had 2 sh*ts this morning.

I may have none tomorrow morning.

bet you do in the next 3 days though

:D

More than likely!

To be fair I think Pelle is the one player we will struggle to replace like for like but injuries and suspensions are a part of the game and I trust our manager and team to find a way to cope during the testing times ahead.

6 points from the next 2 games will lift a huge amount of pressure from the following three fixtures.

Edited by Goatboy
infantile grammar

Pelle is bound to get one and miss one of the games against the big boys.

if he does, its his own fault after going into the crowd at stoke. I dont agree with the rule but it is a clear one

On the other hand, as he seems to have picked some up for rather silly reasons, perhaps he can manage to avoid any for a bit. It's not as if he's a defender sometimes having to make risky challenges. Maybe RK needs to gave a quiet word ;)

Really wasnt meant to be negative. Just quite likely given playing styles and the fact he plays 90mins every week. There must be 10 matches before the cut off.

Saint Charlie the way you say things you make it seem too negative all the time. Be happy!

Pelle is bound to get one and miss one of the games against the big boys.

if he does, its his own fault after going into the crowd at stoke. I dont agree with the rule but it is a clear one

You never made a mistake? Think his positives dwarf the negatives.