Southampton FC - The Next Chapter

trousers

Morgan seems to have done a complete 360 degree turn. Would he have agreed to appear on this if his mind was still partly elsewhere?

He would have agreed under the terms of the "play nice and we'll let you move" agreement that is probably in place. I like your optimism, but don't get your hopes up. It only leads to millions in the bank and quality replacements.

Really interesting to see who they got back in/agreed to be interviewed for this, especially Rickie and the lack of Lallana/Shaw/Chambers. Also great to see Gareth Bale singing our praises despite leaving so long ago.

No chamberlain either. I heard he left in rather acrimonious circumstances.

Can't watch it just now but must be good to get such a unanimous response on here.

I too hope that the Markus Liebherr academy is unveiled tomorrow.

It's an excellent video. Much better than any of the cringeworthy stuff they have produced in the past. The media department has produced interesting and worthwhile videos recently- long may it continue.

Watching this I'm really hoping Gareth (still a saint at heart) Bale plays tonight against Liverpool and puts five past them. Though it would be nice if Rickie (still one of us) Lambert scores a consolation goal for Liverpool.

A goal in the Champion's League for Liverpool against Real Madrid? Rickie would be over the moon.

Watching this I'm really hoping Gareth (still a saint at heart) Bale plays tonight against Liverpool and puts five past them. Though it would be nice if Rickie (still one of us) Lambert scores a consolation goal for Liverpool.

Yep. Along with howlers for Lallana and Lovren (if either are involved).

Great video. Looking forward to the exposure tomorrows official opening will hopefully generate.

Great to see the former players contributing to this piece too. Other clubs do it so well so its good to see Saints once again embracing the past.