Southampton FC - The Next Chapter

trousers

True, but I'm still hoping for a return of Saints Radio......Anyone else remember that? I'm sure most people here will say it was gash, but I liked it, and still miss it.

Yes I was also a fan of the Saints radio and Tim Manns. great video never cried so much with happiness and pride as I have this season. Still a long way to go but it is sustainable.

I so miss SRL. :(

I think we all do the guy was the symbol of the new saints. First signing of the new owners and ever present in every success we had since then.....Rickie leaving was the hardest blow of the all the players that left, in the summer, not because he was the best footballer of those that left but because of what he came to represent.

Morgan seems to have done a complete 360 degree turn. Would he have agreed to appear on this if his mind was still partly elsewhere?

Mathematical pedant alert - turning 360 degrees means you're back where you started from. I'm really glad he's done a 180 degree turn though!

Great video

Meh, when it comes to welling up, nothing can beat Searching for Sugarman after about half an hour.

BUT what that Video did is fill me with Pride. Pride that after 7 years of being the butt of jokes and pain, we can finally come #Togetherasone and #wemarchon.

This club stands on the edge of Immortality, of Hollywood movies. Those like me who have supported this club for almost 50 years are so used to heartbreak to defeatism. Two bloody trophies in 50 years, coming to terms with what is happening is impossible. Every sinew tells us IT CAN'T LAST.

And yet the players, the staff, all believe. Christ, the media are starting to believe more than we are. I (randomly blabbered) about talking to the Sports Media at the Ryder Cup and they the guys from the Telegraph especially said, they are starting to see a real story at Southampton.

Maybe I'll start to believe in my heart that this is something special in late April. But until then I am firmly in the why the hell not crowd.

Brilliant work by the PR team - now go get us a PROPER Global Partnership

In the harsh reality of the morning after.... Although this is great PR for the fans... It's even better PR to potential new kids looking for a top club, it's a self perpetuating myth... Slowly becoming legend...Really good stuff...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He arrived as an overweight L1 footballer and left as a Premiership star.. but you knew that really..

Kids, stars, journeymen (well guys who used to be): everyone gains something from going through the club. As SRL said, "I owe Southampton everything". Good words for ANY potential signing to consider. We're Southampton, not Stoke or Sunderland :-)

Impressed that Gareth Bale gave us the time and respect to be honest, what with being such a mega star these days.

Not knocking RL at all, but not really sure why he was in this video, what with not being a youth player and all.

True but I think he could be shown as an example of how saints develop players. From league 1 clogger to England international all under the development of Southampton we don't just breed young talent we can make older players better to.