Van Gaal

Mr X

I like Koeman's "Koemanisms", like "For the team", "That's football" and "Soushampton". He comes across as a likeable bloke. This is of course helped, in our eyes at least, by the good start - Saints fans may have viewed him differently if we were at the bottom of the table. A little bit of personality goes a long way too - something we didn't see much from Pochettino, but did in Adkins.

Oh, I also like the way he delicately licks his lips before he answers a question, but that's a deep seated personal issue. :D

Van Gaal comes across as strict, I've rarely seen him smile. Of course we view him differently to Koeman because he's not our manager. That's my view on things anyway. I'd love it if Koeman could finish higher than Van Gaal at the end of the season though.

There are v.few non-saints managers who I don't think, to greater or lesser extent, to be c*nts. I spose I'd give Steve Bruce & Pellegrini a pass for now, but other than that, Rogers - c*nt! Allardyce - c*nt! Warnock - c*nt! Mourinho - c*nt! Pardew - c*nt! Pochettino - c******nt!

I'd prob be quite fond of any of them if they was managing saints tho. I'm v.fickle!

That's not a bad summary, Bearsy (or heatstroke if my phone's suggestion was taken - that would explain a lot..).

How do you feel about Gary Monk?

c*nt!

Edit: not you, Monk, soz

Edit2: not poster Monk, manager Monk. Soz poster Monk

Edited by Bearsy

Van Gaal reckons it'll take three years - a perfect illustration of why our club infrastructure is so much better than theirs... he's rebuilding almost from scratch it seems, whereas we are able to bring a new manager and players into our existing structure and 'rebuild' almost immediately.

And he's a c*nt.

I know an analysis at Swansea, Garry Monk is meant to be a pretty decent bloke, bit of a 'c**t' at times when it comes to 'banter'.

As in he's not very good at it, or it's a bit more harsh than just 'banter' and it's actually abuse or criticism rather than banter?!

Mourinho - at least he knows he's a **** so that sort of makes him not a ****

Koeman - no need to say anything

Pelligrini - ambivalent

Wenger - becomes a bigger **** as time goes on

Fat Sam - is a fat **** but maybe not given this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd65g3hqJrk

Monk - ambivalent

Bretna - **** of the hugest order

Poch - ****

Matinez - ambivalent

Gaal - arrogant ****

Irvine - anonymous

Pardew - undecided

Hughes - ****

Bruce - I like him

Poyet - ****

Lambert - ****

Warnock - **** but at least he speaks his mind

Pearson - feel bad about the way we sacked him

Redcrap - saggy ****

Dyche - seems humble enough.

Arrogant?

This is a Van Gaal quote on the BBC web site - "We don't need to operate on him, which is a relief," the former Netherlands coach said. "Always with these injuries, I cannot change that. The human body has been made by God, not by me."

Implication being that if he had made the human body it would have been better?

a) Genitals should be detachable + different tools for different jobs. In particular design + siting of nutsack not thought through by G :(

b) Fingernails should grow to desired length, then stop growing pls. No need for it!

c) Earlids pls

d) My food hole + breath hole should be different holes, so i can breathe + feed same time pls

That is just off top of head! Van Gaal is right bout this!

a) Genitals should be detachable + different tools for different jobs. In particular design + siting of nutsack not thought through by G :(

b) Fingernails should grow to desired length, then stop growing pls. No need for it!

c) Earlids pls

d) My food hole + breath hole should be different holes, so i can breathe + feed same time pls

That is just off top of head! Van Gaal is right bout this!

Love it :)

Mourinho - at least he knows he's a **** so that sort of makes him not a ****

Koeman - no need to say anything

Pelligrini - ambivalent

Wenger - becomes a bigger **** as time goes on

Fat Sam - is a fat **** but maybe not given this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd65g3hqJrk

Monk - ambivalent

Bretna - **** of the hugest order

Poch - ****

Matinez - ambivalent

Gaal - arrogant ****

Irvine - anonymous

Pardew - undecided

Hughes - ****

Bruce - I like him

Poyet - ****

Lambert - ****

Warnock - **** but at least he speaks his mind

Pearson - feel bad about the way we sacked him

Redcrap - saggy ****

Dyche - seems humble enough.

How did you pick my brain......not too difficult considering its size.

Arrogant?

This is a Van Gaal quote on the BBC web site - "We don't need to operate on him, which is a relief," the former Netherlands coach said. "Always with these injuries, I cannot change that. The human body has been made by God, not by me."

Implication being that if he had made the human body it would have been better?

The human body would have been better if it had evolved to play football his way. But that is probably too much of a long term project even for Van Gaal.

I think Van-Gaal has been talking a right load of ****** so far this season. Basically the players bought don't understand or fit his system.

They are struggling defensively big style, and the purchases so far don't look to be stemming the tide.

He is snappy aggressive with the media, under huge pressure & not coming across well at all! Long may it continue.

As for the rest Adriansfc summed it up nicely.

I reckon if someone had the minerals to ignore conforming to the norm and appointed Dyche as Man U manager they would not be bumbling along like they are.

Not sure I agree. It is about the respect that the players give the manager, which is wholly wrong but seemingly one of the facets of the modern game. You don't have the players' respect, then you're history. It's one of the reasons I reckon Saints are doing so well at the moment. While many might not have been that aware of football when he was playing (or even alive), he has one of the better reputations in the game so the players can't turn around and say "well you never did it". No disrespect to Dyche, but I hardly think the Falcao's of this world would look up to someone whose main club (231 appearances over 7 years) was Chesterfield.

Why doesn't anyone like Brendan Rodgers? No-one seems to have anything good to say about him but he doesn't seem any different to any other manager really.

I suspect it may have something to do with liverpools summer signings. I never used to mind brenda when he was at swansea, but I have a hearty dislike for him now.

Van Gaal reckons it'll take three years - a perfect illustration of why our club infrastructure is so much better than theirs... he's rebuilding almost from scratch it seems, whereas we are able to bring a new manager and players into our existing structure and 'rebuild' almost immediately.

And he's a c*nt.

The real problem for Manchester United is that even if Van Gaal does his three year rebuild brilliantly, their next manager will want to change it again--and they will have a next manager pretty soon even if Van Gaal is never fired.

I think Van-Gaal has been talking a right load of ****** so far this season. Basically the players bought don't understand or fit his system.

They are struggling defensively big style, and the purchases so far don't look to be stemming the tide.

He is snappy aggressive with the media, under huge pressure & not coming across well at all! Long may it continue.

As for the rest Adriansfc summed it up nicely.

That is why things are looking good here. No Southampton manager would have to deal with players being bought who don't fit his system because both the players and the managers are chosen because they fit the system.

Why doesn't anyone like Brendan Rodgers? No-one seems to have anything good to say about him but he doesn't seem any different to any other manager really.

He is an arrogant *****, and he is liverpool manager.

That was how I felt previous to the liverpool signings.

I like, saggy chops, mourinho, martinez, pearson, poch, bruce

Hate rodgers, allardyce, pardew, warnock, poyet

Pretty much have no opinion with the rest

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11038705/Liverpool-manager-Brendan-Rodgers-says-he-has-no-sympathy-for-big-sellers-Southampton.html

Such a shame we gave up our ambition for champions league spot.