Alien Isolation, Motion Sickness (PS4)

stthrobber

I hope someone else has this game as I've had it for a few weeks but only began really playing it yesterday, and after an hour my temperature went up, my head began spinning and I thought I was going to chuck, so I stopped playing, assuming I'd eaten something dodgy.

After a while it passed, but when I went back a few hours later, same thing happened, and when I Googled the game/nausea I found that a few people had experienced similar problems, but whilst Steam users had managed a workaround, I haven't seen anything which would help me on the PS4.

Have you got a Playstation camera, stthrobber?

If you have, then you could've turned 'head tracking' on by accident which means the camera tracks your head and recreates your head movements on screen with the playable character, I've never tried it, but I'd imagine this could very easily cause nausea/vomiting.

Personally, I played through the entire game on Hard for 20 hours and experienced no problems...ironically Mario Kart 8 sometimes makes me feel a bit dodgy, but nothing so bad as I have to stop playing.