Positive bias from the press...

Coxford_lou

I think the press have finally realised how staid the competition has become and how those with the deepest pockets just buy what they want. Much more interesting with non-elite clubs mixing it up at the top.

Out of interest, when was the last time you heard fans dissing others for buying success? it just doesn't happen any more in PL.

"Hopefully these injuries will not affect Southampton's winning streak"

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/premier-league-aston-villa-vs-southampton-match-preview-9876933.html

I would be fuming if I were an Aston Villa fan!!

....surely that must have been " a typo " ....the media don't praise us with comments like that .....

Now we've lost our bear i'm emigrating to Alaska. It will take time but I will learn to love again........

On topic, just for kicks, that's not very independent of The Independent and pretty dismissive of Villa. I heartily enjoy the media recognition of our successes on and off the pitch but this is not cricket. Not cricket at all. Villa deserve a bit of respect here (and a good thumping tomorrow).