The Westminster paedophile conspricy

CHAPEL END CHARLIE

The hounding of Brittan in particular has been disgusting, egged on by a troll who's now deputy leader of what used to be the Labour party.

I read today that Watson had refused to sign a letter from MPs which called for the DPP to rethink their decision that Lord Janner is unfit for trial. Maybe its just Tory and lib dem peados that Watson wants hounded.

I read today that Watson had refused to sign a letter from MPs which called for the DPP to rethink their decision that Lord Janner is unfit for trial. Maybe its just Tory and lib dem peados that Watson wants hounded.

In my view, Watson is unfit for public office. As more details emerge about the quality of 'evidence' against Brittan, Heath and Proctor, I suspect Watson's role in some of this (as well as Exaro's) will emerge as one of the worst political scandals of recent years.

Was watching RT Sputnik program this morning George Galloway was interviewing the lead guy at Exaro.

Both saying and agreeing that BBC are at war with each other following the panorama programme

Galloway is sayin the best form of defence is to attack the victim . And his few is this is what is happening in the VIP case

The Exaro guy suggests that another liberal democrat and a labour mp are being investigated on top of all the other names re child abuse .

Galloway is one nasty piece of work along with the Exaro guy

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...