The Westminster paedophile conspricy

CHAPEL END CHARLIE

In fairness Pap, despite what the headline says, they're not in session. No Speaker in the chair so I suspect before or after.

However, that picture illustrates a lot. There's so much regurgitation and thereby misinformation out on the web, it makes it very hard to find any kind of truth.

I've no doubt there are high profile people with secrets both noncey and other, just as many, if not more than in the general population. Equally I'm not sure that we can find someone in the UK to chair the enquiry without some connection to the establishment. However, I also worry that internet sleuthing can lead to false accusations.

It will be interesting to see if the Bill Cosby affair unlocks similar in the home of the casting couch, or whether this is a peculiarly British phenomenon.

Probably worth dealing with Savile first. It is of course, unfair to label anyone that had dealings with him as a potential paedophile, but it's also naive to think that those in authority didn't know what he was. There are few parts of the establishment that he didn't touch. He dined with Prime Ministers at Chequers, was close to the Royals, even going as far as boasting that he helped Charles and Diana settle differences in the early years of their marriage. I find it inconceivable that in those times, and with that level of access, that his proclivities were unknown to those charged with protecting the integrity of the realm and its representatives. Thatcher was dissuaded from suggesting him for honours five times before he finally became a Knight. He was also given a Papal knighthood from the Catholic church, which has spent the last two decades paying victims of its own child abuse off.

As I said before, there is no hard evidence on Mountbatten that I've seen - a large part of why I wasn't prepared to characterise the allegation as anything more than persistent rumours. Realistically though, it's unlikely that we'll ever get confirmation on that. The establishment is very good at protecting itself.

A picture is emerging of industrial scale abuse of children. Look at what we do know. Today, a care home magnate was convicted on 33 separate counts of child abuse. Savile got himself into positions of trust, as did every depraved pervert that sought the cover of the Catholic church to abuse kids. The patterns are all too familiar; vulnerable kids in care homes or hospitals, facilitated by a secret courts system for family matters. Institutions and tools designed to protect children were used against them.

So yep, there are some glib and unsubstantiated comments out there. I think we have a duty to substantiate those claims, punish or denigrate the guilty, depending on whether they are alive or dead and clear those that have been named in error. People, including myself, laugh at David Icke's lizard claims but as a metaphor, it works just fine. I feel like this people don't belong to the same fúcking species as most people I know. There have been some very interesting points made about the context of our times, and the age of consent at various points in our history. Interesting arguments, but they don't hold water now. At some point, our ancestors recognised that 12 year olds did not have the emotional maturity to fend off grooming predators, or the means to deal with the consequences of sexual congress even in a consensual relationship.

Entirely the right call.

I have no confidence in this enquiry, by the way. It looks like a whitewash, and if this is the level of interest we're going to see in Parliament, those damaged by these vile cúnts will never see justice nor closure.

10349882_408809465935660_5863553451094454148_n.jpg?oh=4f71fd3676c4513e31f65554a9a3a3af&oe=551F4D66&__gda__=1423639424_a9b9894e13752fd26f246a540ccaac7b

Apologies for the hurried nature of this reply – I’m about to set off on a long weekend.

Yes, essentially, I agree with everything you say there, Pap – normally I’d be wary to align myself with Icke’s site, but I’m happy to accept the people-morphing-into-reptiles stuff as a metaphorical device; and credit where credit’s due, Icke ran with the Savile story long before the mainstream media found the balls to do so.

Was Savile acting alone and simply cultivating the Establishment as a means of influence and protection, or was he part of a network that extended into the Establishment? Was he fulfilling a procurement role? These remain key questions, imo.

The Express article from 2008 (see below) – written 4 years before he was outed in the mainstream – has possibly already been discussed in the Saville thread; nevertheless, I’ve linked it again as an example of Savile’s (claimed or real?) connections. Also, I think it’s interesting to look back on these articles, knowing what we now know about Savile. His cryptic phraseology can easily (justifiable or not?) be given a more sinister interpretation with the benefit of hindsight. One could easily think that he was toying with the media at times, imo.

Incidentally, the passage about Mountbatten awarding the coveted green beret to Savile in 1966 – the first civilian ever to receive one – is interesting, not least because there seems to be some ambiguity as to when Savile actually completed the required 30 mile Marine assault course – some sources state that it wasn’t until the 1970s, yet the official citation confirms that he received the award in 1966, apparently.

http://www.express.co.uk/expressyourself/43798/How-Jim-really-did-fix-it

Buckingham Palace could become the centre of a police investigation after a man reportedly claimed he had

been groomed for sex by a "pedophile ring" there in the 1970s.

The unnamed man, then aged 16, became the victim of a high-profile ring of abusers including MPs, British media

has reported.

The alleged abuse occurred while he was working in the palace kitchens.

The matter was previously raised soon after the alleged abuse occurred, when the boy's mother wrote to late MP

Geoffrey Dickens asking for his assistance.

Mr Dickens raised the matter with the Home Secretary but was told it would not be "practical" to investigate at the time.

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/teen-victimised-by-buckingham-palace-abuse-ring/ar-BBg9UBF

Pap .

I have read the guardian article link you have posted . I don't know the full content of the emails .

But if the following is anything to go by I can understand why Mr Wilmer would be annoyed and sending emails . What his son got to do with being a panel member ?

Wilmer, who was himself abused as a child, has denied that he intended the email to be threatening. His email, which has been seen by the Observer, suggests he was provoked into emailing Lavery by a social media row between a separate abuse victim and his adult son, Rory, who had sought to confront those who criticised his father’s place on the panel.

In his email, which accuses his critics of “crossing the line”, he writes: “I’m looking forward to meeting you on Friday. I’ve watched and listened to your media interviews over the past few days, and I’ve looked at all the Twitter feeds you and Ian [McFadyen] have pumped out. The insults you have issued about me, I have no problem with; you are entitled to your opinion. However, what has been said about my son, Rory, is a different matter.”

The point I've continued to make is that I have no confidence in the inquiry doing what the public thinks it should do, which is presumably to root out, remove and punish those in the establishment guilty of abusing kids. There have been numerous occasions already when the integrity of the inquiry has been questioned. This ill-advised series of communications is just another example.

We stand at a point where the alleged victims of child abuse by the establishment are prepared to walk away from what is ostensibly a vehicle for justice and closure, because they no longer believe that the inquiry is fit for purpose.

My view is that you can't have the establishment investigating itself. It's akin to creating a trial jury using friends, family and fond acquaintances of the accused. That's why juries are random, and why people have to leave if they know anyone related to the case. The public should be setting the scope of this investigation, informed throughout and should also decide on the outcome through jury-style committees.

With the establishment in charge, it'll be geared toward self-protection and damage limitation.

The point I've continued to make is that I have no confidence in the inquiry doing what the public thinks it should do, which is presumably to root out, remove and punish those in the establishment guilty of abusing kids. There have been numerous occasions already when the integrity of the inquiry has been questioned. This ill-advised series of communications is just another example.

We stand at a point where the alleged victims of child abuse by the establishment are prepared to walk away from what is ostensibly a vehicle for justice and closure, because they no longer believe that the inquiry is fit for purpose.

My view is that you can't have the establishment investigating itself. It's akin to creating a trial jury using friends, family and fond acquaintances of the accused. That's why juries are random, and why people have to leave if they know anyone related to the case. The public should be setting the scope of this investigation, informed throughout and should also decide on the outcome through jury-style committees.

With the establishment in charge, it'll be geared toward self-protection and damage limitation.

You really are weird aren't you?

You're saying that members of the public, forming "jury-style" committees, should be allowed to "root out, remove and punish" anybody in "the establishment" that they decide is guilty of abusing kids?

No wonder you get stick on here.

You really are weird aren't you?

You're saying that members of the public, forming "jury-style" committees, should be allowed to "root out, remove and punish" anybody in "the establishment" that they decide is guilty of abusing kids?

No wonder you get stick on here.

Merely suggesting that we use the same mechanisms for forming the committee as we do when we want to try a member of the public; e.g. picking people by lot. All of this was perfectly evident from the surrounding text. Seems that instead of focusing on basic comprehension, you've decided that having a pop at me as a poster is more important. Talking about weird.

Anyway. Great points, very well made. In decades to come, when we look back on the myriad and robust convictions, people will look back at your contribution and perhaps consider it the turning point.

• 1 month later...

Wow. This kinda could have gone on this or the Jimmy Saville thread

Pap to the Lounge please, paging for Pap to the Lounge.

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/11/29/the-mysterious-death-of-mike-smith/

Possibly the Conspiracyest Conspiracy theory I've seen since? Well, ever.

The beauty of this is it's very well done in linking all of the deaths from Matthew Harding through Rik Mayall to Jill Dando.

(No I ain't commenting on the blog myself, just read it!)

Wow. This kinda could have gone on this or the Jimmy Saville thread

Pap to the Lounge please, paging for Pap to the Lounge.

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/11/29/the-mysterious-death-of-mike-smith/

Possibly the Conspiracyest Conspiracy theory I've seen since? Well, ever.

The beauty of this is it's very well done in linking all of the deaths from Matthew Harding through Rik Mayall to Jill Dando.

(No I ain't commenting on the blog myself, just read it!)

Sorry for taking a while to respond to this, Phil. I read the article and delved into a lot of the links. There do seem to be rather a lot of people dying that either are involved with or could possibly have knowledge of this conspiracy. note that Leon Brittan popped his clogs while I was away. Couldn't say anything at the time with libel laws and all that, but he was reportedly caught by the OB after a young lad escaped from one of these rape houses and found half-naked on the street. The OB reportedly found Brittan on investigating the claims. Brittan was quickly shuffled off into relative EU Commissioner obcurity. He was the guy that the dossier was handed to in the 1980s. No chance of that ever being investigated.

Of course, he follows Lord McAlpine, someone else that was named, seemingly exonerated after Steven Messham's incredible claim of mistaken identity and then suddenly died. Part of the problem, of course, is the way that libel laws, and particularly the differences in income that would allow people to fight the case, keep things hushed up. I know that I have had to be extremely careful in discussing those that are living, even though I have seen their names crop up again and again elsewhere. If Sally Bercow is going to have to pay a substantial sum just for a cheeky question, you'd worry about the prospects of someone that went into detail.

I don't really want to talk individuals at this point, but to some broad questions framed by the article.

1) Have people been killed to maintain the secrecy of this conspiracy?

Plenty, mostly the victims of abuse, but it would not surprise me if some of the names on the article, potential whistleblowers, have been killed too. The Dando case is particularly interesting. I was working in Fulham at the time, and parked my car in the same streets she was shot on. I think she uncovered something. The links with other players simply make the possibility too strong to dismiss.

2) Do the likes of Childline and Crimestoppers protect VIP wrongdoing?

I used to think this an interesting, if wild claim. Post-Savile, it has a lot more credibility. Rantzen's reaction was grim. Green room gossip, she says afterward. Perhaps. The other thing that makes me treat this idea a little more seriously is the sheer volume of the abuse known now, versus what Childline managed to uncover in 30 years of existence. You'd have to figure that Childline would have been the first number one of these abused kids would have dialed. Why didn't Childline, with its free 0800 number, a hub of all child abuse reports in the country, uncover this vile practice?

Is there a reason Brand does all these from his bed, topless. I've watched a couple, but feel I'm missing the meaning of this.

It's because he's a clueless, narcissistic *****.

I really can't stand him, and the way he's tried to re-invent himself as an orator for the people. His political views are dumbed down and lack any detail, and are frankly unfeasible.

Is there a reason Brand does all these from his bed, topless. I've watched a couple, but feel I'm missing the meaning of this.

It's because he's a clueless, narcissistic *****.

I really can't stand him, and the way he's tried to re-invent himself as an orator for the people. His political views are dumbed down and lack any detail, and are frankly unfeasible.

Top contributions, lads.

Haha, cheers! :lol:

Yours was choice.

In the midst of all this nasty business where our elected politicians are raping vulnerable kids and using the levers of power to get off scot-free, you took the time out to explain how the narcissist Brand made YOU feel.

It was an unexpected angle of debate.

Yours was choice.

In the midst of all this nasty business where our elected politicians are raping vulnerable kids and using the levers of power to get off scot-free, you took the time out to explain how the narcissist Brand made YOU feel.

It was an unexpected angle of debate.

It is awful, but until we know more information I don't have anything to add...

...apart from the fact I ****ing hate Russell Brand.

Sorry, Pap. I just find it distracting. I want to pay attention to him, but it's off putting.

I'll try and listen later and give a more appropriate answer.

It is awful, but until we know more information I don't have anything to add...

...apart from the fact I ****ing hate Russell Brand.

Really chaps, this is one of those scenarios where if in doubt, leave it out.

Your responses are sadly characteristic. No ability to look the issue in the eye when people are talking cover-up, kids being killed and the state being used to hide it from view. However, the minute RB turns up with a video, you're good to go. It's something you feel comfy having a go at.

The superficial nature of the replies means that we find ourselves in the position Unbelievable Jeff is now on record as saying he f**king hates Russell Brand, but is seemingly unable to muster similar fury for lifelong sex offenders.

I'm sure it's there, just omitted like, but going by the thread alone you'd score it Westminster Paedos 1 - 0 Russell Brand.

Really chaps, this is one of those scenarios where if in doubt, leave it out.

Your responses are sadly characteristic. No ability to look the issue in the eye when people are talking cover-up, kids being killed and the state being used to hide it from view. However, the minute RB turns up with a video, you're good to go. It's something you feel comfy having a go at.

The superficial nature of the replies means that we find ourselves in the position Unbelievable Jeff is now on record as saying he f**king hates Russell Brand, but is seemingly unable to muster similar fury for lifelong sex offenders.

I'm sure it's there, just omitted like, but going by the thread alone you'd score it Westminster Paedos 1 - 0 Russell Brand.

Not at all, I just don't have access to YouTube at work so haven't watched what he's got to say.

As I said earlier in the thread:

FFS, what is wrong with the establishment. Disgraceful.

What we need to see is people charged, and details about what has happened, and if as has been said has gone on, they should be hung out to dry (those that did it and those that have covered it up).

As an aside I didn't feel it worthwhile posting a new thread on how much I hate Russell Brand, when he is on this thread...

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/top_uk_diplomat_probed_over_sexual_behaviour

"A top British diplomat was the focus of a secret government file about his "unnatural" sexual behaviour, Sky News can reveal."

"He was named as an abuser of children by the MP Geoffrey Dickens in the 1980s and also had links to the controversial Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE)."

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/top_uk_diplomat_probed_over_sexual_behaviour

"A top British diplomat was the focus of a secret government file about his "unnatural" sexual behaviour, Sky News can reveal."

"He was named as an abuser of children by the MP Geoffrey Dickens in the 1980s and also had links to the controversial Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE)."

Peter Hayman.

The complete file can be read here:

https://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/prem19588-the-peter-hayman-file/

Very interesting, thanks. I must say, the focus of the file seems extremely askew. Most of the concerns centre around whether Hayman represented a security risk. There doesn't seem to be any appetite to address the allegations/evidence that existed under the Henderson psuedonym. The only concern there seems to be to reiterate the official line. None of the nine people involved in the Henderson correspondence were charged.

Furthermore, if proving that Hayman wasn't a security risk was one of the aims of the security service, they did very little to justify their positions save repeat the line that security had not been compromised. This is a man that was in Berlin at the height of the Cold War. This may partially explain any reluctance to name and shame him. This was 1980, after all. Naming our former ambassadors as paedophiles, particularly when they were in Berlin, would have been giving the enemy magazines of ammunition for propaganda.

If it ever was a consideration, it was an ill-conceived one. One of the tenets of a democratic society is transparency. It's true up to a point, but when the sh!t really hits the fan, we can be just as grubby as less representative forms of government.

• 2 weeks later...

Not Westminster related but this goes to shows peados are everywhere. I've spoken to this bloke quite a few times in Hamble. He was leader of the Sea Scouts and a teacher at Sholing Tech where another teacher was done last week. Disgusting.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/11801671.Ex_teacher_guilty_after_hundreds_of_indecent_images_found_at_his_home/

Not Westminster related but this goes to shows peados are everywhere. I've spoken to this bloke quite a few times in Hamble. He was leader of the Sea Scouts and a teacher at Sholing Tech where another teacher was done last week. Disgusting.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/11801671.Ex_teacher_guilty_after_hundreds_of_indecent_images_found_at_his_home/

This was my priest for years, knew him really well and still know his kids. Would never have thought it of him.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10174827.Paedophile_priest_fails_to_get_life_sentence_cut/?ref=nt

More stuff about to come to light?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31630793

I've no comment to make about Sir Cliff except to say that he has not yet been charged with any offence and even when/if that occurs he, like everyone else, is considered to be innocent until proven guilty.

I will say however that it will be a good day when our authorities apparent zeal in investigating aging celebrities is matched by their enthusiasm to prosecute powerful establishment figures too.

I've no comment to make about Sir Cliff except to say that he has not yet been charged with any offence and even when/if that occurs he, like everyone else, is considered to be innocent until proven guilty.

I will say however that it will be a good day when our authorities apparent zeal in investigating aging celebrities is matched by their enthusiasm to prosecute powerful establishment figures too.

Unlike everyone else, he can go to Barbados and (possibly) avoid extradition.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31789827

Although this information relating to the knighthood awarded to the late Cyrill Smith MP in 1998 is clearly historical in nature, even today in order to extract this story from the Cabinet Office (via The Freedom of Information Act) the Mail had to go so far as to make a formal complaint to the 'Information Commissioner' before No 10 would release it.

That is a mere 11 months after first requesting it ...

Update from Exaro. More raids including a former Chief of Defence Staff and Lord.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5516/police-raid-leon-brittan-s-properties-in-london-and-yorkshire

So that's a former Home Secretary and Chief of the Defence Staff under Police investigation now. The gravity of this situation is very obvious - indeed it's hard to imagine how this matter could possibly get any closer to the heart of the British Establishment.

Unless a former Prime Minister becomes implicated too that is ...

So that's a former Home Secretary and Chief of the Defence Staff under Police investigation now. The gravity of this situation is very obvious - indeed it's hard to imagine how this matter could possibly get any closer to the heart of the British Establishment.

Unless a former Prime Minister becomes implicated too that is ...

Ted Heath already been named, but the implications are already huge.

I've often said that the establishment always saw leverage over its own as more important than justice for the victims. I think I'm vindicated in that stance now.

Heath famously maintained the "dirt book", a list of all the things he'd known his MPs had done, created and updated for the express purpose of controlling his party. Let's step out of the UK for a moment and ponder who else knows. How many times has British policy been dictated or diverted by blackmail and/or fear of exposure?

What did the US find out during Operation Landslide, for example? Did the findings have anything to do with some of New Labour's high-profile resignations around that time? Funny thing is, all of these questions would have been treated as complete nutshít a few years ago, but post-Savile they're worth asking. A real exercise in how one thing can make one re-evaluate opinions on close to everything.

Is anybody very surprised that the Metropolitan Police have now become involved in this growing scandal? Nope, I didn't think so either.

I came across this worrying story the other day: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/establishment-child-abuse-council-staff-feared-civil-servant-was-murdered-for-planning-to-expose-paedophile-ring-10101575.html

Murder, child rape, conspiracy and rumours of establishment cover-ups - this story will run for years to come

Anyone else hear that Bury reporter on 5 live this morning. Threatened by Cyril Smith in his office, the next day Special Branch turned up and took all his evidence. He felt like they would put him in hospital.

Like something out of red riding.