Weekend 6/7 Dec other games

Batman

2-0

what a result so far for newcastle

with their 3rd choice, 1st appearance keeper for the whole of he 2nd half

I suspect they wont want pardew sacked this week

Footballs a strange game aye... nobody would of thought this at the start of the season

Newcastle would only be 3 points behind us and everyone has been raving about our start.

Has to be said that you won't stay ahead of teams at the top for long by taking 1 point from a possible 9. Table tightening up which reflects the reality I think.

Could do with Chelsea equaliser.

Edited by Saint Charlie

The only downside is the media have a love in with Newcastle fans, loving the old passionate northern fans stereotype. Yet only a few weeks back they wanted Pardew sacked who has done better than anyone for them in the last 10 years. Another club with a sense of entitlement when the truth is they've had about 5 decent seasons in 40 years.

The only downside is the media have a love in with Newcastle fans, loving the old passionate northern fans stereotype. Yet only a few weeks back they wanted Pardew sacked who has done better than anyone for them in the last 10 years. Another club with a sense of entitlement when the truth is they've had about 5 decent seasons in 40 years.

Spot on!

We should have got at Arsenal more, they were there for the taking. Stoke showing how its done. Let's hope Spurs and Liverpool drop points today as well

What result do we want in the late game? A Man City win extends their gap over us, but then realistically, over the seaon, we are more likely to be in competition with Everton, so a City win would help. Draw I suppose.

It always frustrates me when the team that's just beaten us loses straight after. Makes me wonder why we couldn't have done that.

In other news: Dan Seabourne has scored for Partick Thistle. Just wiki'd him (to double check the team), he's only 27! I thought he was a lot older than that. He must have been about 23 when we signed him then. Didn't realise how young he is.

What result do we want in the late game? A Man City win extends their gap over us, but then realistically, over the seaon, we are more likely to be in competition with Everton, so a City win would help. Draw I suppose.

Man City win, surely? They are back in contention for the title. They are not our rivals.I have said all along that if we are to improve our league position this season, Everton are one of the teams we have to finish above.