Mane

simo

He was crap, to be fair.

While up the other end a bloke who gets paid £300K a week did the sum total of f**k-all himself.

I think Mane has potential, but it didn't come off for him tonight.At least he was trying to make things happen, even if he did make the wrong decision at times.

Was he any worse than Long? Or Pelle? Or Tadic? No.

YES, loads worse!

While up the other end a bloke who gets paid £300K a week did the sum total of f**k-all himself.

I think Mane has potential, but it didn't come off for him tonight.At least he was trying to make things happen, even if he did make the wrong decision at times.

I've not been overly impressed by his first touch or decision making but I'm more than willing to give him enough time to get used to the Premier League. Some players will get it straight away while others will take time to settle. We do need someone to take the pressure off Pelle though.

Yes we was far worse than all 3 of those players, Pelle good goal, Tadic was involved in a lot of our decent play first half and Long was key to pressing them into mistakes. Mane on the other hand gave the ball away consistently and you can tell the players lost all faith in him as game went on.

Yes.

He was poor but crikey some people!

How long has he been with us? Has his dip not coincided with a general downturn and some tricky opponents?

His link up play was not good enough but people forget last season's front three telepathy was built over time - we can't expect that right away from our new look attack.

Either way who would people rather see play? We are not blessed with proven options.

I'm hard pressed to see what Mané actually brings to the team at the moment. Wrong decision nearly every time, either under-hits or over-hits his passes and can't cross to save his life. And in all honesty he should have had a straight red tonight for what was a quite dreadful challenge on van Persie.

Poor first touch and runs out of ideas on the final ball. His strength is running directly at players but not doing this. Think hes lacking confidence [lets hope hes not reading this thread]. He is a good player, give him time. He could be just a few games away from every one raving about him...............................I hope!

Frustrating tonight and the last couple of games. But so has the whole team been - intricate passing moves which end up with no end product and giving the ball away. Put one decent cross in and should concentrate on dong that. Fact is, he has played better, so he can play better again.

Pelle was crap, Pardew was crap, West Ham were crap, now they're good. Is it possible to live outside the moment now it's after the game?

Nothing wrong with Long but Mane looked f*cking terrified today, so many times he didn't make the run when people were screaming at him.

I like Shane Long , but a £12m pound striker should of scored that sitter he missed!?

Liability is an incredibly OTT thing to say. He will blow hot and cold, as players of his ilk always do. Saw enough of him in his first few games to suggest there's a player in there. I think he deserves a bit of slack, but quite obviously won't get it.

Liability is an incredibly OTT thing to say. He will blow hot and cold, as players of his ilk always do. Saw enough of him in his first few games to suggest there's a player in there. I think he deserves a bit of slack, but quite obviously won't get it.

I would rather him come on when the opposition are tiring.Perhaps take Pelle off and then put Long up the middle with Mane pace on the break, especially in away games.