Liverpool(H) moved to Sunday 22nd February

once_bitterne

At least its not been moved to the MNF slot.

Have Sky announced their fixtures that far ahead yet? The latest Premier League game I can see on their fixture list is Sunday 1st Feb. http://www1.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky

I'd venture it's highly likely that Sky will choose this game (either Sunday or Monday)

Edited by trousers

It has in effect as all Europa ties will be played on the Thurs before the Liverpool game and so that means there is a 0% chance our game with them can go ahead on the Saturday. I suppose Sky could make it a Monday night game tho......
Yeah, so it could be moved to the Monday and hasn't been "moved" to any date yet.

Another league game that could be impacted is Spurs at SMS on Saturday 25th April.

If Spurs make the Europa League quarter finals then they would be due to play the 2nd Leg on Thursday 23rd April in which case our game would be moved after the round of 16 on March 19th; if it had not already been re-scheduled for TV by that time.

Can only hope they're drawn against some Russian outfit!!

They wont be seeded as they didn't have one of the 4 best records of the 8 teams dropping out of the Champions League. They will be at home in the 1st leg, on the Thursday before our match. They cant be drawn against Spurs or Everton in this round.

If game is on Sunday: three days rest before game (for Liverpool) four days rest after.

Game on Monday: four days rest before game and three after.(if they play on the two Thursdays)

So from that point of view match could be Sunday or Monday.

If game is on Sunday: three days rest before game (for Liverpool) four days rest after.

Game on Monday: four days rest before game and three after.(if they play on the two Thursdays)

So from that point of view match could be Sunday or Monday.

It'll only be monday if its on TV. What're the other fixtures that weekend?

Thanks for this.

4:15 is an unusual time, isn't it normally 4:05?

Hasn't been for this season at least (Newcastle v Everton on 28th is also 1615). It used to be 4:06pm for a while too, I think it's to allow for a noon, 1405 and 1615 kick off to be shown with the appropriate amount of Jamie Redknapp literally-ing in between.

Hasn't been for this season at least (Newcastle v Everton on 28th is also 1615). It used to be 4:06pm for a while too, I think it's to allow for a noon, 1405 and 1615 kick off to be shown with the appropriate amount of Jamie Redknapp literally-ing in between.

Ok, ta. I've normally got my TV thingy set to record them and then I skim through later.