Clarke Carlisle

whelk

Hi mlg, I see you have started posting again but ignored this thread as many predicted. Have you simply missed it? Helpful bump for you.

I remember one time when you were banned that you posted as someone else, a female. We're you pretending to be your sister or your girlfriend? I cant remember that detail. It was amusing.

I remember one time when you were banned that you posted as someone else, a female. We're you pretending to be your sister or your girlfriend? I cant remember that detail. It was amusing.

Was an ex girlfriend called natasha who signed up and I knew her password. Said that at the time, not sure why that is relevant here.

This is all a bit unseemly. MLG has acted like an arse. And he's clearly walked away with his tail between his legs. But the trawling up of this thread to continue to call him out on it says a lot more about the individuals doing so. Almost like they have found a bit of moral high ground and are desperate to plant their flag in it.

This is all a bit unseemly. MLG has acted like an arse. And he's clearly walked away with his tail between his legs. But the trawling up of this thread to continue to call him out on it says a lot more about the individuals doing so. Almost like they have found a bit of moral high ground and are desperate to plant their flag in it.

It's not easy to admit that you make mistakes. It is telling when you won't admit it. Encouragement to do so should be encouraged.

From the person that brought up Hypo using another account to get around his ban, some considerable time ago...

• 2 weeks later...
Why do you keep quoting me as if you disagree with the post but then make no comment about why or what you disagree with?

Instead you have bring up the Clarke Carlisle thread and claimed I "embarrassed myself", and AGAIN offer no explanation as to what I said that was embarrassing.

Unfortunately you chose not to respond to that thread at the time, choosing instead to run away with your tail between your legs when you realised that there was virtually unanimous disagreemebt with you. Seems my prediction at the time was absolutely spot on:

He will run off now, stay quiet for a few days and then pop up spouting some more rubbish. You watch.

I've already said it is clearly you are absolutely desperate to get into another one of your militant atheist abti-religious rants. You know full well that I have challenged your bigoted views on a number of occasions over this so I'm not prepared to give the borderline autistic side of you the satisfaction.

Care to explain what I said that was wrong?

I didn't bother posting in this thread as people such as yourself go off on tangents in debates and don't answer the points you make.

This is a tangent:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30583740

Should an organisation that campaigns for equality be endorsing one religion over all the others/none? How is that equality? The Kick it Out campaign should be neutral when it comes to religion.

Hope that's clear.

• 1 month later...

I've just seen him In the town centre where I live, his face was a mess, covered in scars but he seemed very well in himself. Was talking to a well wisher who shook his hand and he said he was improving every day. Glad to hear it, he's a top man.

I've just seen him In the town centre where I live, his face was a mess, covered in scars but he seemed very well in himself. Was talking to a well wisher who shook his hand and he said he was improving every day. Glad to hear it, he's a top man.

:scared: