Clyne Injury

studentsaint

I think RK has said a couple of times that no player will be sold in January. He even said that line when asked questions about clyne.

why do the papers keep going on about it?

My point exactly. I found it interesting that the authors of that article valued clyne at 25 million but schneiderlin only at 20 million. They must not realize that Schneiderlin counts as English home grown.

I think RK has said a couple of times that no player will be sold in January. He even said that line when asked questions about clyne.

why do the papers keep going on about it?

He definitely said that Morgan will not be sold in January. He answered this specifically to a question about Morgan in press conference. It sounded like it was possible someone else could be sold, but doubt we are talking anyone major, perhaps they can find a mug who would buy Mayuka.

Bs, you don't wait 3 days to clean a cut

Depends on the swelling/bruising on the area. On an impact like that (from previous experience) they wait for swelling to come out and then clean and stitch. He's could have just some antiseptic and gauze protecting it.