Clyne Injury

studentsaint

Just been shown an instagram video from Nathaniel Clyne on the physio table claiming he's broken his foot.

He literally has a hole with visible bone on the front of his ankle above the metatarsals. Last place we wanted an injury and looks a nasty one. Quick move in January?

Well go on then, where is it?

If I had bone sticking out the top of my foot, I doubt I'd be sat there posting on Instagram.

Just been shown an instagram video from Nathaniel Clyne on the physio table claiming he's broken his foot.

He literally has a hole with visible bone on the front of his ankle above the metatarsals. Last place we wanted an injury and looks a nasty one. Quick move in January?

Bit dramatic this. Whatever it is you study I fervently hope it's not medically related.

Clearly not bone but nasty looking and worrying for Sunday.

Did think once we were 3 up we should have made the third sub sooner. Not likely to ever get a better chance (and need) to give someone a breather.

Here comes me miserable again. You really are a muppet.

LOL. You still havent apologised for abusing me when I said Jay Rod wouldnt be back til Feb.

Not being miserable, just saying Clyne a doubt for Sunday with a nasty kick. Do you disagree with that?

I think will be fine. A blind squirrel finds a rare but sometimes. If you're simply negative about everything you will get one thing right. I'm not a happy clapper at all but you just drain fun out of everything.

LOL. You still havent apologised for abusing me when I said Jay Rod wouldnt be back til Feb.

Not being miserable, just saying Clyne a doubt for Sunday with a nasty kick. Do you disagree with that?

I wouldn't say there is any evidence he is a 'doubt for Sunday' - its just a cut on his knee!

And Roger who tells everyone off for being miserable. Have a look through his post history...up there with the dullest of the dullards.

Says the 'Newbe with 29 posts to his name!' I suppose it is the school holidays, haven't you got homework to do?

Some people are never happy.

Tis but a (superficial) flesh wound.

Ronald Koeman says there were no injuries picked up today and the squad is in good shape for Chelsea.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30605421