• Davis, S
    • Tadic
    • Mane
    • Pelle
    • Reed
    • Yoshida
    • Long

YES!!!!!

Wow. Things are getting mental. We are well in for 4th now. We will not get a better chance of CL football.

Huge result. Things just can't any better right now. How many clean sheets is that?

MOTD will be a cracker tonight too.

Could easily of been 8 0 . Pelle hit the post twice and had one cleared off the line and JWP should have had a hat-trick.

We got lucky with Gardos for the yellow card but we should have been 4 nil up by them. Can someone start a thread slagging of JWP cause it worked well for Mane.

I actually had this as a nailed on draw. That's £60 quid I'm delighted never to see again. So many Arsenal supporting friends will be hearing about this for a while.

That's our "big club" jinx this season ended. Top 4 finish well on course.

Good for Tadic to get that goal. Could see what it did for his confidence immediately. Pelle should have scored from either the free header or with the mostly empty net. How he picked out Debuchy I don't get. Forster was excellent. Gardos very good and maybe lucky to just get a yellow. Gooners World will be going mental at that for sure. :)

If JWP can get his finishing boots on he will be a decent threat.

Wowzer. What a superb team performance today. Couldn't be happier with that result, especially with WHam dropping points and Liverpool foooking it up against Leicester.

Really should have had more goals though. JWP could easily have had a hat-trick. And I have to say I'm starting to get a little concerned about Pelle's goalscoring form. He really needs one to go in soon to get his confidence back up, because he has missed some real sitters recently.

Can we start to dream about the CL now?

Fantastic performance, defensively organized and great intensity across the pitch. Only let down by poor finishing.

I was sure Arsenal would catch us over the season but based on this 4th is very much in our hands. They look nothing like champions league challengers, and we just really do.

Great win, well deserved by the sounds of it as well. Blip over and we can go to Utd full of confidence and hopefully with Clyne and Morgan back as well.

Everton lost, Swansea drew, Man Utd drew, Liverpool drew, West Ham drew. If Chelsea can beat Spurs it will be a decent day. We are really in this top 4 race now,

Wowzer. What a superb team performance today. Couldn't be happier with that result, especially with WHam dropping points and Liverpool foooking it up against Leicester.

Really should have had more goals though. JWP could easily have had a hat-trick. And I have to say I'm starting to get a little concerned about Pelle's goalscoring form. He really needs one to go in soon to get his confidence back up, because he has missed some real sitters recently.

Can we start to dream about the CL now?

He had a good game? 2 off the post and one off the line.

I think Chelsea must have rubbed off on us, our passing at times was unplayable. Only down side was the wastefulness in front of goal.

Big Vic was absolutely amazing, strength, power, composure, skill, vision and swagger...

Tadic looked better, Davis lively game Toby and Fonts were excellent. Bertrand very very good, liked Gardos up until the rash challenge.

Finally we beat Arsenal... What a great start to 2015!!!

so proud of Saints. Cannot believe the job that our Ron has done: he has turned us into real European candidates. The way the whole team has responded to the blip has been amazing: as bad as Mane was on the wing, he has been sensational playing off Pelle.

Some very tough games coming up but we know Saints will battle as a unit and will be competitive.

This is unbelievable.......noone in their right mind would have predicted this in the summer! Now for a Chelsea win!

Great win, well deserved by the sounds of it as well. Blip over and we can go to Utd full of confidence and hopefully with Clyne and Morgan back as well.

Everton lost, Swansea drew, Man Utd drew, Liverpool drew, West Ham drew. If Chelsea can beat Spurs it will be a decent day. We are really in this top 4 race now,

Forget last season, Everton aren't in it this year. 4 points above the drop zone and leaking goals at an alarming rate.

Big Vic outstanding in holding that midfield together; Gardos was good if lucky to only be subbed and not sent off; Davis had a good second half; Forster kept us in it at times when the game was tight. Special mention for Harry Reed, terrier like and a bit more technical skill about him than RK gives him credit for. How much grumpier can Mr Wenger get?

That's exactly my point. None of them went in did they.

Small margins though ... he was inches away from getting two or even three goals. If he has he would have been a hero.

I agree with the sentiment that a goal may give him a touch more of his early confidence back but he's still playing well and his hold up/linking play is crucial to us just like Lambert last season.

Incredible game. Probably should have been 5-2, with the last two goals coming against 10-man Saints. But anyone who saw both this and the game at the Emirates would conclude we're the better team. We didn't deserve to lose there. And here we deserved to win by more than 2 goals. Top 4 absolutely achievable. Maybe even top 3. We're as good or better than Man U based on our game with them. Sure I'd be more than happy with top 6, but it's good to dream. Victor Wanyama, Sadio Mane are world top 20 on their day.