replica kit quality

simo

My away top is rubbish the material is trash. There is no longevity to the material and the neck is all fraying already. The material has pulls everywhere and bobbles easily. My Umbro and adidias tops are still like new. I also bought my 1 year old a kit and the top had massive threads everywhere out of the bag, awful quality. I hope the club are reading this. I live in Australia but am still thinking of sending all back as it's junk.

I got him a keepers kit for Xmas , he wore it boxing day and they had ripped within 2 hours (I gave him a bollocking as I didn't believe how they were ripped) even so at the Chelsea game we brought a new pair he put them on yesterday and while sitting down next to me they ripped (and no he's not fat he's like a racing snake) I'll be heading down Monday and demanding a refund for both pairs !

I got him a keepers kit for Xmas , he wore it boxing day and they had ripped within 2 hours (I gave him a bollocking as I didn't believe how they were ripped) even so at the Chelsea game we brought a new pair he put them on yesterday and while sitting down next to me they ripped (and no he's not fat he's like a racing snake) I'll be heading down Monday and demanding a refund for both pairs !

Lets hope we get some windy weather so you can afford a few more pairs ;)

TBH Im not a fan of these years kit, it looks and obviously is cheap, yet they still charge the earth for it

Lets hope we get some windy weather so you can afford a few more pairs ;)

TBH Im not a fan of these years kit, it looks and obviously is cheap, yet they still charge the earth for it

Stuff that i could of gone to scotland if i was that hard up , refund will do me fine haha

So replica kits are not the same quality as the ones the actual players run out in every week? If not then they are even more of a con than I assumed. I have only ever bought one, about decade ago, before seeing the error of my ways and returned to my regulation Armani and Boss for games.

The dictionary definition of the word "replica" unfortunately does seem to allow some ambiguity that allows manufacturers and clubs to peddle substandard tat that merely looks a bit like the players' kit, to the fans. I would be interested in a legal opinion on this matter.

Has anyone else noticed that when we take free kicks and corners the lads with bigger thighs pull their shorts up? I think there is a problem with them ripping if they have to jump etc. having said that I am happy as it seems to be working quite well. # 3rd on 11 Jan.

So replica kits are not the same quality as the ones the actual players run out in every week? If not then they are even more of a con than I assumed. I have only ever bought one, about decade ago, before seeing the error of my ways and returned to my regulation Armani and Boss for games.

The dictionary definition of the word "replica" unfortunately does seem to allow some ambiguity that allows manufacturers and clubs to peddle substandard tat that merely looks a bit like the players' kit, to the fans. I would be interested in a legal opinion on this matter.

Legally you are entitled to a refund if the goods are 'not fit for purpose' ie. falling apart !

'replica' only means the same design and appearance of the players kit, therefore there is no comeback on this issue !

Hth.