Man Utd 0-1 Saints Reaction

Lighthouse

MotM vs Manchester United (Away 2014/15)  

497 members have voted

1. 1. MotM vs Manchester United (Away 2014/15)

• Forster
    • Bertrand
    • Clyne
    • Alderweireld
    • Fonte
    • Schneiderlin
    • Wanyama
    • Davis, S
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Elia
    • Pelle
    • Gardos
    • Tadic
    • Reed

So who would have thought it Chelsea Arsenal United 7 points wow.

How do you pick a man of the match. Clyne & Bertrand both excellent. Fonte was outstanding and Morgan and Big Vic were superb.

That was a great team performance but a special mention to Gardos! Who I thought had a very good game.

Absolutely buzzing now.

Don't wish your life away, enjoy every moment of where we are and where we have come from. Even after we went 1-0 up I told my daughter to relax and enjoy the sensation of being ahead at Old Trafford. It's never happened to me before.

:adore::adore::toppa::poundit::badger::bun::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I can't really sum up what I just saw. Oh wait...

:poundit:

A win at Old Trafford. Wow. And it's not like they're the **** Moyes Utd but back to being a dominant force (at least attacking wise) this season. Which makes our defending, and the fact that they had NIL shots on target, even more impressive. Gardos looked very composed when he came on, losing Toby was a blow I thought we'd end up being punished by. Morgan and Big Vic were outstanding. I really think that if we had a little extra attacking flair, one World Class player like Sanchez, we'd be nailed on top 4 every season.

Thrilled.

Stunning stuff . I was in the legion in Kirkwall watching the game . I let out a mighty cheer when tadic scored . Was I am embarrassed not at all . There was a lad who a treble bet on and was sure he would £200 pounds with United to win . Ha ha ha .

Still I got him a pint as a consolation . The last 5 mins seemed to last an eternity

Well done to all the fans and players that were up there today.

What a fantastic result