The Ipswich Match Fred

Lighthouse

That *could* just be a pulled muscle rather than a tear. Its happened to me a few times where I've sprinted, felt it go twang, thought it would be far worse than it is but actually its not that bad.

Don't get me wrong it could be terrible, but it could be only one match.

Think that's the end of his season.

Ward Prowse/Reed/Davis for the weekend

Easy. Morgan might only be out for the odd game and who knows how long Wanyama will be out for. There is a lot of games to play, Cork available now too.

That was the last thing we needed, annoying to be without Big Vic now given how pivotal he's been for us recently. Hopefully Corky can get himself back fully fit now and slot back into place.

playing extra games does this

ah well, thankfully a bit of a break from the prem after sat

Hamstring Strain Recovery Times

While every hamstring injury and the demands of your sport differ, here are some general hamstring strain recovery times when you follow an optimal physiotherapist-guided rehabilitation program.

Grade 1 - 1 to 3 weeks

Grade 2 - 4 to 8 weeks

Grade 3 - 3 to 6 months. These may also require surgery.

So, that's arguably our 3 best players out for the foreseeable future (Morgan, Alderweireld and Big Vic)

:(

It's awful isn't it.

Could define our season.

Ronald has not let us down thus far for transfers....he will find some cover that will fill the boots I'm sure,I hope.

We knew squad size would be our failing.....I'm sure Koeman recognises that.

Would be a travesty if we don't take this opportunity and attempt to push on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk