Newcastle 1 - 2 Southampton Post Match euphoria

SNSUN

MotM vs Newcastle United (Away 2014/15)  

477 members have voted

1. 1. MotM vs Newcastle United (Away 2014/15)

• Forster
    • Bertrand
    • Clyne
    • Gardos
    • Fonte
    • Davis, S
    • Reed
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Tadic
    • Elia
    • Pelle
    • Cork
    • Long
    • Targett

Brilliant. Huge week for us and have players possibly back for the next league game.

Reed got better as game went on. Fonte quality. Gardos good too.

Elia with two great goals and Pelle was top class tonight. How different would we be without him. He offers so much even when not scoring.

Brilliant. Loads of teams say they have or want a "winning mentality" but we actually do.

massive win. massive week. massive boner

Agreed on all 3!!!!!!!!!! Fexsakes this is getting silly. Totally deserved again though. Thought Reed was utterly brilliant, looked like he'd been busting up play in the Prem for years rather than a few games. C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I correct in thinking that Gardos has played 8, won 7, drawn 1 ?

I thought I heard the commentator say Reed has played 7, won 6 and drawn 1. Might have misheard. If Gardos and Reed both have those stats then yippee.

Thought Gardos had a very strong game winning headers at One end and Pelle winning them at the other. Gave us a huge platform to build from. The pace of our two fullback prevented us being exposed and the work rate of everyone else drives us home. Love the tricks and flicks of Pelle and Elias. Happy days.

What character our team have - what a sublime week! Great to see the boys in yellow, Elia looks a gem, a pacy shorter version of Kluivert, fans in good voice, Clyne and Cork telepathy was a joy, Long such a grafter, Pelle a rock. We should stop worrying about the red side of Manchester as the blue side may soon have to worry about us!...

Anyone think that was very 'Fergy Man United' in the way we won that - not great, finished well and got a bit of luck when it was needed. That is how you finish in the top four of the table - there were few sadsacks on the match thread and I think it is about time that some of them started to believe the Koeman Revolution and get on board.

This is a very different Southampton - We March On.