Dani, Dani, stupid boy...

Unbelievable Jeff

I think we should just GIVE HIM away to Spurs.

I did wonder if Roko could redeem him, but alas it seems not.

Unless, of course, he has seen my post and though, 'Fark me. That big bloke in the balaclava and hard hat may have something here. I'm off back to see if some Dutch love can tame by wicked,wild ways.':lol:

I'm more delusional than an Man Utd fan who thinks they are third as Saints don't count.

Why does he obviously feel so highly of himself? He's obviously kicked off as he's been dropped from the Inter squad, but no surprise really. I think he's a **** player, really. Good touch, maybe, but not very good. Most players who think they're the bees knees are actually rather **** anyway.

Why does he obviously feel so highly of himself? He's obviously kicked off as he's been dropped from the Inter squad, but no surprise really. I think he's a **** player, really. Good touch, maybe, but not very good. Most players who think they're the bees knees are actually rather **** anyway.

So bad he's an Italian international and has played for some of the biggest clubs in Italy? Pull the other one he is clearly a quality footballer sadly his head is a mess, one day he will realise he has blown the dream but it appears not yet. If he ever comes back we need a song about him being the white Ballotelli like Sheffield Wednesday used to sing about Gerald Sibon (Ironic: 'Kanu is the white Sibon' as Sibon was so oftn compared to Kanu)

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/01/21/southampton-outcast-dani-osvaldo-missing-for-48-hours/

Despite a clear message that he intends to leave Inter, the report also suggests that Osvaldo has turned down all the offers presented to him so far, with him only willing to move to a top Italian or Premier League club.

Well discounting us as a top PL club, he is truly mad if he thinks anyone would take him.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/01/21/report-qpr-considering-loan-move-for-dani-osvaldo/

It would seemingly be a loan so he wouldn't be able to play against us.

Although I saw somewhere that all international "loans" are conducted as permanent transfers, I would assume what would happen is that Inter would transfer Osvaldo back to Saints to loan him to QPR.

I can't imagine how long it will take the Italian FA to process that, given their sloth over Gaston and Guly in the past.

I'm pretty sure you were loving him until the upset with Fonte. Talk about towing the popular party like..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2920806/Dani-Osvaldo-offered-QPR-Southampton-outcast-goes-AWOL-loan-spell-Inter-Milan.html

The Mail is running with the QPR bit. Interesting that they won't allow comments, because I guess they realise that it is complete bull**** and that people would tell them so. If he thought we were too small for his mercurial talents, I'm not sure that he will agree to sign up for a relegation dog fight in a 2nd stadium, with a 3rd rate manager and let's not mention their training ground.

Barton vs Osvaldo on the pitch would be worth the entrance fee alone.

I like the comments on the QPR page pointing to Osvaldo's rage at not getting a pass and asking how he will cope with Zarate (who never passes) and the rest of the QPR side who fail to find anyone with their passes.

What a waste of money.