What does everyone do for a living?

Unbelievable Jeff

In all honesty Im a high voltage engineer.

I do my best to keep your lights on.. In the south that is, couldnt give a **** about london tbh

They ask me 'bout the clothes I wear

And ask me why I fry my hair

They ask me why I'm in a van

I dig doubletime for the man

And you want to see me doing my thing

All you got to do is plug me into high

I said high

High Voltage Engineer!

Please tell me you sing this on your travels. You've wasted your life otherwise.

So are you going to send me the cheque for your half through the post? You said you didn't want me to collect it as it has to come from the central account.

Sure will do. Post your address on here and I will get the guys at the lodge right on it. Nanu nanu.

Really though Sarb, I am a company director for an SME in South West London. We provide accommodation for the international (and some British) students you see clogging up the entrances of tube stations.

Sure will do. Post your address on here and I will get the guys at the lodge right on it. Nanu nanu.

Really though Sarb, I am a company director for an SME in South West London. We provide accommodation for the international (and some British) students you see clogging up the entrances of tube stations.

Do you generally place in houses or managed accommodation?

International* superstar** rock star*** programmer****.

* They sometimes let me out

** Self-applied

*** I have long hair

**** Some things have been known to work

But never in the way you intended and certainly not when you originally promised and definitely not for the price you quoted

But never in the way you intended and certainly not when you originally promised and definitely not for the price you quoted

:)

I've been in this game 20 years now. That there describes years 2 to 3 :)

Around the ten year mark, you have enough experience with scope creep to point out change like it has just burst through the plate-glass windows on a flaming motorcycle and burst into song, singing "change! change is here again! It takes time to cha-----nge. Change.".

It's a skill.

IT security - keeping part of the Internet working, dealing with enquiries from the Old Bill and the FBI, and liaising with the Cabinet Office and the CESG. ( All of this is true to a greater or lesser extent, but does not entirely describe my day to day employment responsibilities ).

Contract sales and marketing leader - for part of my working week.

NLP Master practitioner, hypnotherapist and life coach - for another part.

Coach to small business owners - for the rest.

I value variety.

No way??! Wow, I'd love to have a hypnotherapist and life coach. Power!

Can you be to tall for ballet? My daughter loves it, she is 6 but tall for her age.

Not so much an issue these days as male ballet dancers are taller than they used to be. That was always the problem - the girls, when en pointe, couldn't be taller than their male partners.

A current prima ballerina of world renown, Sylvie Guillem, is 5ft 8