Dani Osvaldo Remains at Inter

Saint-Armstrong

Daniella Matar is an Italian sport journalist, working for the Associated Press in Milan.

@DaniellaMatar: Great news #saintsfc fans - #Inter have given you Osvaldo back! ;)

@DaniellaMatar: Don't worry #saintsfc fans. Osvaldo's prob off to #Juventus soon anyways. And if not, just do what #Inter are doing - sue him for 28m!

So... now what?

I get the impression Ron wants to keep him as far away from the squad as possible. Hopefully the Juventus loan materialises sharpish.

Poch had handled him before and thought he could do again, I guess it was after this fiasco that our vetting of character system was given more attention, now we seem to have a manager a bit more realistic about himself and who he wants:

What have Feyenoord done to deserve that ?

Well we are stuck with god damn Colin Kazim-Richards now, is he worse than that? :lol:

Osvaldo is a very talented player (Saints wouldn't be loaning him to the likes of Inter Milan and Juventus if he wasn't), the problem is he is a mentalist, does crazy things and keeps being chased out of clubs...

B8stk6vCYAAN6lp.jpg:large

I'm beginning to think Jack Cork read that Osvaldo was on his way back to Saints and decided to jump ship. If indeed he was to return I believe we'd have every member of the squad up for transfer. I can see this saga going on for another 10 years till Osvaldo finally retires.

I'm beginning to think Jack Cork read that Osvaldo was on his way back to Saints and decided to jump ship. If indeed he was to return I believe we'd have every member of the squad up for transfer. I can see this saga going on for another 10 years till Osvaldo finally retires.

How could it possibly go on for 10 years ART?

Is Dani leaving his kids at St Marys?

I wasn't aware he'd signed a 10 year contract.

Why don't we agree to pay the c**t off and let him be a free agent? We spunked a shed load of money on the stupid tw*t, but lessons learned and all that.

Because when we loan him out we get a fee and/or they pay his wages saving us a fortune compared to paying up the remainder of his contract and one day river plate will offer us a fee so we can minimise the loss we inevitably take on him!

I'm with you ART! Although I think I'd take it further - I wouldn't be at all surprised if this went on for the next 70-80 years. If he comes back now, surely everyone else in the club would want out immediately giving Dani free reign of the club. He could make himself player manager, and nobody would dare question it. Katarina would probably be forced to hand over the club to him and he would be able to sign his own army of loonies to play for us and create a legacy which could take decades to undo. He will probably get in a fight the Ted Bates statue before tearing it down and replacing it with one of himself. After all the good work that the club have done in the past few years, this could bring it all crashing down again. It's worryingly like Germany just before Hitler turned up.