Redknapp gone

stevegrant

Wow. He did look mightily peed off in an interview on deadline day (yesterday). Wasn't even from his car, so maybe the window winder mechanism didn't work. Can only assume it is a toys out the pram thing re funds and players. As always.

That's quite funny to be honest. He's thrown his toys well and truly out of the pram there as he didn't get what he wanted yesterday.

It makes you wonder though, is he even a manager, or just a player transfer person? He just seems to live off of ''wheeling and dealing'' and doesn't actually do a great deal of, you know, football coaching stuff, what's actually paid to do. Low and behold as soon as he found out he couldn't add more expensive aging players to his squad he's upped and left.

The reality is that they should already have enough. Vargas, Isla, Caulker, Green, Barton, Austin - that's not a bad side really. A little bit of management and he wouldn't have needed to ''wheel or deal''.

That's probably his career over and done with.

This is prime Redkrapp.

Jim White hanging out of the back of him on SSN. I cannot believe anybody believes his 'reasoning' of tendering his resignation. It is clearly due to him throwing his toys out the pram that he couldn't get his over-hyped transfer deadline day signing completed and I can confirm it has absolutely nothing to do with QPR being 19th.

I cant believe some people are buying this.

All the b*llocks about not being able to get out on the training pitch if he has knee surgery, he's rarely out there anyway!

Can't believe that reasoning, what does he take the world for? He's made himself look even more foolish! He should have just been honest and said....''I don't want a relegation on my CV, I've bought a load of crap in the summer which I can't get performing, but it's not my fault. I wanted to add in the window so we had a chance, but I couldn't. None of this is my fault what so ever, but I'll leave now just so I can avoid blame, even though none of this is my fault.''

Can't believe that reasoning, what does he take the world for? He's made himself look even more foolish! He should have just been honest and said....''I don't want a relegation on my CV, I've bought a load of crap in the summer which I can't get performing, but it's not my fault. I wanted to add in the window so we had a chance, but I couldn't. None of this is my fault what so ever, but I'll leave now just so I can avoid blame, even though none of this is my fault.''

And Jim White, in between licking 'Arrys arsehole just now on Sky, has revealed that Redknapp has said he'll be back in the game ASAP after his knee surgery. Soooo...does it affect your ability to manage or not? A disgusting, cowardly bellend.

And Jim White, in between licking 'Arrys arsehole just now on Sky, has revealed that Redknapp has said he'll be back in the game ASAP after his knee surgery. Soooo...does it affect your ability to manage or not? A disgusting, cowardly bellend.

I don't see how (and where) he could come back

He wouldn't be successful in the lower league. He'd need to spend or coach - non-starter.

No larger team would touch him - His way isn't THE way anymore. Everyone sees though him

He couldn't get his way yesterday when he wanted to bring in more old players on long term contracts so he can line Rosie47's bank account. Fernandes got wise to this and told him no money was available yet he still tried to do some deals on the sly anyway