Redknapp gone

stevegrant

Told a story by someone who was on Bournemouth's books while redknapp was manager. The youth team was playing one night up at Chatlton and redknapp accompanied them on the team bus. About an hour into the drive, they unexpectedly pull off the motorway onto a byroad and drive to an industrial warehouse where arry instructs a couple of the players to get off and help him lug a 10m roll of carpet onto the bus. They end up going to and from the match, trying not to trip up on the carpet which is occupying the entire central aisle, ultimately destined for arry's house.

It was probably only a loan.

"Connor Armstrong @ConnorArmstrong

Unconfirmed reports that Harry Redknapp's need for immediate knee surgery could ultimately leave him down to the bare bones.

3:26 PM - 3 Feb 2015"

Not like Connor to pass off content as his own...

He's always being accused of taking stuff on twitter and putting it on here. Looks like he also does it the other way round!!

If he ends up at Bournemouth I can see Howe walking out there and then, and I wouldn't blame in the slightest.

Surely Howe would relish the opportunity to glean a little of the nollage an scperteese from such a presdidusche player and manager.

Just back, haven't posted on here since my earlier comment, which came before the 'bare bones' comment - due to receiving news of a bereavement.

In reply to the posts above, I did make a joke about 'bare bones' - but so did hundreds of other internet folk, it's not original for anyone and anyone who 'knows' Redknapp's quips can make that joke.

The joke wasn't lifted, and even if it was, I don't see why it would matter - I highly doubt anyone has ever told a joke that is entirely unique, and I certainly don't see people crediting jokes whenever they're told.

But yeah, I didn't lift that. Some people need to lighten up and put things in perspective.

I refer people to 5live Sport tonight and in the first half hour we had the utter joy of that c unt Martin Samuel defending the Twitch, with Steve Claridge, barely able to suppress his cynicism, in the background.

If that wasn't enough, we were then treated to a character reference from the old war criminal himself. Mandy knew all about Harry's pain (well he would, wouldn't he?).

It was Golden Radio.

Just back, haven't posted on here since my earlier comment, which came before the 'bare bones' comment - due to receiving news of a bereavement.

In reply to the posts above, I did make a joke about 'bare bones' - but so did hundreds of other internet folk, it's not original for anyone and anyone who 'knows' Redknapp's quips can make that joke.

The joke wasn't lifted, and even if it was, I don't see why it would matter - I highly doubt anyone has ever told a joke that is entirely unique, and I certainly don't see people crediting jokes whenever they're told.

But yeah, I didn't lift that. Some people need to lighten up and put things in perspective.

Don't sweat it Strongarms. You seem to be getting a hard time on here lately. You're my multi platform hero.

"Connor Armstrong @ConnorArmstrong

Unconfirmed reports that Harry Redknapp's need for immediate knee surgery could ultimately leave him down to the bare bones.

3:26 PM - 3 Feb 2015"

Not like Connor to pass off content as his own...

Damn, should've copyrighted it. I could have lots of kiddies following me on Tweeter too!

As someone who has had 14 knee operations including knee replacements I can confirm that you don't suddenly need an "Op". In any event once you have had a knee replacement you will be advised NOT to run let alone kick a ball so Redcrapp's management days are over on that basis. If they are at least he has left the game knowing that his final gesture was a "con" a cop out. Perhaps when they replace his knee the surgeon will use teflon instead of superglue. He can then become wobble to add to his twitchy.

Told a story by someone who was on Bournemouth's books while redknapp was manager. The youth team was playing one night up at Chatlton and redknapp accompanied them on the team bus. About an hour into the drive, they unexpectedly pull off the motorway onto a byroad and drive to an industrial warehouse where arry instructs a couple of the players to get off and help him lug a 10m roll of carpet onto the bus. They end up going to and from the match, trying not to trip up on the carpet which is occupying the entire central aisle, ultimately destined for arry's house.

It was just Harry's new Spanish signing. Underlay, underlay!