Drink?

Coxford_lou

Well if you want to be pedantic about it then lou hasn't left but she now contributes once every four months.

Most of those who came together for a beer on Sunday have not left; some only post here and nowhere else. A couple dont post anywhere! Not sure why any of this matters when saints fans meet up for a beer, but it seems it does to you.

Edited by Bucks Saint

"hilarious" photoshop are more suited to your other forum. I don't think the plebs on here are intelligent enough to get the subtle humour.

Thanks for keeping me up to date with what is and isn't appropriate for this forum though Hypes. I think the place would fall apart without your policing.

Go and have fun on your other site. If people want to meet with you and pap for a drink then they know where to go. Otherwise it appears you're just covertly advertising other websites on here under the guise of drinks.

I am confused here Hypo because there is a Hypo that also posts on the other site which I thought was you? Any, to more important matters, it is not an exclusive club and anyone who supports Saints can join. I used to meet posters from another forum a few years back and it was good to meet people that I had only chatted too online. Not sure why you are getting so worked up about it but I would imagine that the meetings would be between people who have or do frequent(ed) both sites. Is that a bad thing?

Oh god they're all coming back to have a pop. Can't you all just stay over there and just send Bearsy once in a while?

I have never left but you are the one who comes across as someone who doesn't have a lot of joy. Why be bothered? Takes a special type of person who wants to get angry with people being friendly

You can only imagine how epic the #bantz was from the 12 bantersaurus rexes of forums. Pap is obviously the archbishop of banterbury, with Jeff turning up in his bantmobile, if Lou was a footballer she'd be Eric Bantona, Bucks could fill the role of Bantonio Banteras with aplomb. In fact if their meet up was a stage show it'd be Bantom of the Opera. SAdly i dont think i'll ever make drinks with the bantonomists as when it comes to #bantz i'm only a bantom weight.

How do you know who was there?