Who is Grigsy

SO16_Saint

It is 19C and he's still mental. This will be fun.

Doesn't sound anything like him. Sounds more like griffo.

If it's 19C then he's discovered a whole new world of brevity - I don't think I remember him posting anything much less than an essay in any of his previous incarnations.

If it's 19C then he's discovered a whole new world of brevity - I don't think I remember him posting anything much less than an essay in any of his previous incarnations.

Lets smoke him out with a Re Run of The Soul Cellar Thread. ;) Didn't he also have a real monk on everytime MLT was mentioned?

The lure would be too tempting to ignore :D

Lets smoke him out with a Re Run of The Soul Cellar Thread. ;) Didn't he also have a real monk on everytime MLT was mentioned?

The lure would be too tempting to ignore :D

His style was to "have an opinion" that differed from everyone else's on everything held sacred by most Saints fans. His downfall started when decided that MLT needed his "opinion" after he said in his book that he had been involved in some very minor betting scam....something to do with the time of a first throw in IIRC.

His style was to "have an opinion" that differed from everyone else's on everything held sacred by most Saints fans. His downfall started when decided that MLT needed his "opinion" after he said in his book that he had been involved in some very minor betting scam....something to do with the time of a first throw in IIRC.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that one. A wobbly and a half he threw.