Weekend 7/8 Feb other games

Batman

Spurs just look so much more powerful in the 2nd half of games

That's one thing that Poch ensures with all his extra fitness training, the players keep working hard and running up until the 90th minute.

Got to say Kane was completely anonymous in the first half, but a few tweaks at HT and he's shown what a threat he can be in front of goal.

Feckers. Was never coming from behind with us, now Spurs are coming from behind all the f***in time.Only saving grace is if one of them was to win its better for us that it was spurs. Hope we beat QPR. It would be such a romantic story if we nabbed 4th with spurs finishing 5th.

What has Martinez done to Everton? Merseyside derby, at home, and they haven't had a shot on target after an hour.

Turned them in to Wigan basically. Mirallas and Lukaku have performed far below their best this season and Barkley isn't old enough to carry that team yet. With Jagielka and Barry getting older things are going to get worse before they get better at the back too.

Everton really are such a poor side to watch now, can't believe it's basically the same team that got over 70 points last year. Barry and especially Lukaku have pretty much mugged them off by playing so well last year on loan, then signing permanent contracts and now look pitiful shadows of their 2013-14 selves. If Liverpool don't win this they've only got themselves to blame, they're by far the better team today though it pains me to say so.

Everton really are such a poor side to watch now, can't believe it's basically the same team that got over 70 points last year. Barry and especially Lukaku have pretty much mugged them off by playing so well last year on loan, then signing permanent contracts and now look pitiful shadows of their 2013-14 selves. If Liverpool don't win this they've only got themselves to blame, they're by far the better team today though it pains me to say so.

Deulofeu was a tidy little player last year. I suspect some of their fans will look at us and call us a 'loan' club.

Dull as **** but I bet it's still high in the MOTD pecking order tonight.

Of course it will be, it's the Merseyside derby. I guess it will be North London, Merseyside derbies, Villa/Chelsea, City/Hull, Swansea/Sunderland, QPR/Saints, Leic/Palace. Chelsea and City might be swithced, as might our game and the one at the KP.

Of course it will be, it's the Merseyside derby. I guess it will be North London, Merseyside derbies, Villa/Chelsea, City/Hull, Swansea/Sunderland, QPR/Saints, Leic/Palace. Chelsea and City might be swithced, as might our game and the one at the KP.

Boys, I'm not saying this to embarrass you, I'm just trying to let you down in a nice way, before CB Fry gets in there...

@BBCMOTD: #MOTD at 10.30pm: 1.Spurs/Arsenal, 2.Villa/Chelsea, 3.ManCity/Hull, 4.QPR/Saints, 5.Everton/Liverpool, 6.Leicester/Palace, 7.Swansea/S'land

WBA equalise after being 2-0.

Another 2 goal lead let go by burnley

Ings scored and set one up mind

Man Utd

Chelsea

Liverpool

Tottenham

Arsenal

in the next 8....! (and they also have ourselves and Everton away as well)

If they don't win this, I think it's safe to confirm one of the relegation places.