Lallana reception?

robbie1717

What sort of reception is everyone anticipating on Sunday?

Personally I think it'll be an awful one, doesn't deserve a good reception after the way he left. Clubs statement suggested all we need to know. No gallery or YouTube tribute either.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be interesting to see what the crowd does if Brenda decides to do a 70th minute double sub and bring on Lambert and Lallana at the same time..........

Even better, what about a Lallana and Lovren sub? Would be entertaining. I don't care what happens as long as Lallana leaves knowing how much everyone now hates him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm half expecting him to call in sick like for the game at Anfield on day one.

"Lallana's called in sick. Lallana's called in sick. He's a true scouser now, a skiving little pr**k."

I also approve....

I also though a rendition of "champions league, your having a laugh" could go down well :)

If he scores and celebrates I hope we're not going to have a thread on here moaning about it . Personally , I'd have more respect for the guy if he does an Adebayor rather than not celebrate .

Like it or not , the skate abuse of Twitchy back in '05 was pretty decent , if we can replicate something similar it'll go a long way towards putting him off his game . I maybe wrong , but he doesn't strike me as the type who will use abuse to motivate himself and drive him on

Are we saying we weren't won over by his newspaper ad?

Must say I can't feel the hate so many have. I know he screwed the club over but most of the current lot will potentially as well. Watch Schneiderlin's behaviour if he isn't allowed to go in the summer.

Apart from one or two daft comments, I'm still not sure what it is Lallana has said/done to cause so much hate, so it will be indifference from me. Lovren on the other hand will get both barrels if he plays, but a heroes welcome for SRL.

Other than that can we concentrate on getting fully behind our own players in what is a very important match?

Apart from one or two daft comments, I'm still not sure what it is Lallana has said/done to cause so much hate, so it will be indifference from me. Lovren on the other hand will get both barrels if he plays, but a heroes welcome for SRL.

Other than that can we concentrate on getting fully behind our own players in what is a very important match?

Signing Liverpool shirts before he signed? Saying I hope so when someone asked if he was signing for Liverpool? Saying it was his dream the season before? That life changing comment out in Brazil? The newspaper ad? Saying he would note someone's hand off to stay at saints for the rest of his career? Remember he was our captain and "one of our own" and he acted like a total and utter cund. **** him.