Koeman calls on 'a New Order' to join Saints and upset the apple cart

Saint-Armstrong

Looks like they've failed to end the 'quotation' marks, and that's just an opinion of the paper.

No, that's the house style for many papers where a quote extends several paragraphs. Quotation marks are necessary to open every paragraph, but to close only the last.

Disgusting if true. Managers openly admitting to be interested in players who have contracts elsewhere. Its time UEFA acted on this.

Utterly sickening the way the rich bully boy clubs can act like this.

I'd probably say it was patently unjust.

Wow he is truly a God.

He's gonna get the boys back together to write a new Footie Song just for us.

The ONLY problem with this song is you can only sing it at Karaoke the week before England travel to get screwed every two (or four) years.

Can't wait to hear what they come up with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_YiG7yN7PY

Oh. Perhaps I shouldn't have stayed up late to watch Top Gear & Better call Saul while guzzling a few OSH's

Sorry for any inconvenience, I'll go and work on my hangover

Let's hope A New Dawn [doesn't] Fade, and that Dreams Never End. It could even be our Chosen Time. It would be great to see Saints players lining up for a medal Ceremony some time soon. Based on the Academy, success could go on for Decades. Still, we must avoid the Temptation to pursue a Means To An End.

She showed tremendous insight getting rid of Cortese, it certainly wasnt love that tore them apart.

Such a Bizarre Love Triangle....

Edit: Oops, already been said - couldn't resist the Temptation, but Guilt is a Useless Emotion

Edited by JxgrSaint