Plane(s) to fly over St Mary for Liverpool game - Lambert / Lallana

ashleyb5443

When lallana takes a corner don't drop you phone when you are filming just how much you hate him.

When lambert scores the only goal then make sure to hang around after the game to get him to sign your 50/50 scarf.

Before the game make sure to chat to all the lpool fans with non-scouse accents about just how much you both hate glory supporting Chelsea, Man City & Man Utd fans.

Right you are, then.

1) It's pathetic

2) I doubt the CAA/ATC will let a plane fart around above the stadium given that it is on the flight path to the airport

3) I'm not looking up, not with them LED's burning my eyes.

4) I'm more interested at what happens on the pitch than above it.

One of the most embarrassing posts I've ever seen on here tbh. Be great if everyone just got over the Lallana thing in general, wish him well at a huge club as we do all our other academy graduates. Classy little footballer too, yes showed less class over the transfer but still love watching him play.

A bloody stupid idea!! Players come and go... just deal with it. Anyway. how about showing Adam a bit of appreciation for all that he did for our club. I'm sure he could have left when we were in L1 but he stayed and significantly helped us to get back to the top flight. I cant believe how bitter and twisted some of you are on here. Yes, he could have departed with a bit more tact but so what? I was gutted when he left but I wish him well and will not be booing him on Sunday.

A bloody stupid idea!! Players come and go... just deal with it. Anyway. how about showing Adam a bit of appreciation for all that he did for our club. I'm sure he could have left when we were in L1 but he stayed and significantly helped us to get back to the top flight. I cant believe how bitter and twisted some of you are on here. Yes, he could have departed with a bit more tact but so what? I was gutted when he left but I wish him well and will not be booing him on Sunday.

Steady on! You're talking common sense and that is not allowed on this forum!

Spot on, glad there are others who feel like this! I won't be clapping him on Saturday, but I'd rather remember the many moments of joy he gave me in a Saints shirt than a few silly comments he made when he left, and I wish him no ill.

Talking of flying things, did anyone notice the drone that flew into the stadium on Wednesday night? It hovered around by the top of the stand at the Chapel/Itchen corner then went shirtly after the bloke behind me pointed it out.

Yes we sit in the Kingsland and saw it flying over the Itchen stand, pretty much dead centre, then it dropped down quite quickly

I think having a plane fly over with a message is pretty silly but if something like that is necessary, you should wait until later in the season. If we clinch a Champions league spot and Liverpool does not, then fly a plane over a Liverpool game with an appropriate message at that time.

I think having a plane fly over with a message is pretty silly but if something like that is necessary, you should wait until later in the season. If we clinch a Champions league spot and Liverpool does not, then fly a plane over a Liverpool game with an appropriate message at that time.

They don't think like that round here.

Just glad Rickie isn't being brought in on a carnival float.