What Does Coxford Lou Look like

Lighthouse

For fúck's sake. I can understand Lou being something of a novelty on a male dominated forum like SaintsWeb, but this thread has got to be in the running for most desperate ever, hasn't it?

It's like some of our posters are twelve and have just discovered girls.

For fúck's sake. I can understand Lou being something of a novelty on a male dominated forum like SaintsWeb, but this thread has got to be in the running for most desperate ever, hasn't it?

Er.... Discovered? I'm still looking FFS

OK well the answer requires some decent imagination and effort, but try if you can to visualise a cross between Katy Perry and Julianna Marguiles (the Good Wife). Though perhaps taller

Oooh. Katy Perry - not bad; Julianna Marguiles - mamma mia, she has gone from dowdy in ER to stunner in The Good Wife.

Coxford_Lou, you know I'm a fan anyway. ;)

I'm intrigued, as we seldom get ladies hanging around here and when we do they usually turn out to be Bearsy in a wig.

I'd guess she looks something like former Downing Street WAG Norma Major, although that's more hope than expectation. :(

John+Major+Leaving+Dorchester+Hotel+1ZMQIEI1Gh3l.jpg

Lighthouse, given you've never had a nice word to say to me, you seem very keen to know what I look like. Is that your usual tactic with the ladies, treat em mean, keep em keen? If so, it's not working...

Well, aside from why does it matter, no one wonders what you look like? then the answer was open to anyone to follow the invites to meet up for a drink at Arsenal (twice) or St Marys last week. Be patient and you may get another chance...

I know - three invites! THREE!! Only Bucks and Pap had the balls/politeness to meet up. I've never experienced such a bunch of wet blankets!

It's very strange. I'm not entirely sure what I do to get so much fuss. I'm not the first/only woman on this site. Still, I enjoy giving stick back and this seems a good opportunity!

I clicked into this thread with trepidation, but other than the disgusting image of some cretin blatantly throwing a cat through a block of ice, it's not that bad :thumbup:

Edit: They probably used (apologies in advance) a catapult :(

Edited by Bearsy

If I supported your team then I'd come along for a beer :D

Aw, c'mon PompeyLass. Don't let me be the only woman. You don't need to be coming to the game to have a beer...

I reckon more people will come to the next one now I've sold the idea I'm some kind of Hollywood star look a like (oops!) (silly men!)

Aw, c'mon PompeyLass. Don't let me be the only woman. You don't need to be coming to the game to have a beer...

I reckon more people will come to the next one now I've sold the idea I'm some kind of Hollywood star look a like (oops!) (silly men!)

Hahahaha, my brother has already disowned me for living in an SO postcode, I think he'd kill me if I had a beer with you :lol:

I clicked into this thread with trepidation, but, it's not that bad :thumbup:

Are you kidding me?!! Norma bloody Major?!!! How much more bad can it get. Still haven't forgiven Lighthouse.

I'm going to start a 'What does Bearsy look like' thread with a pic of George Osborne and see how you like it.

Hahahaha, my brother has already disowned me for living in an SO postcode, I think he'd kill me if I had a beer with you :lol:

I think contributing to Saintsweb is more of an issue than meeting some friends in a local pub for a drink without realising there happens to be a game on that day...

I clicked into this thread with trepidation, but other than the disgusting image of some cretin blatantly throwing a cat through a block of ice, it's not that bad :thumbup:

Edit: They probably used (apologies in advance) a catapult :(

It was JWP. Shooting practice.

Are you kidding me?!! Norma bloody Major?!!! How much more bad can it get. Still haven't forgiven Lighthouse.

I'm going to start a 'What does Bearsy look like' thread with a pic of George Osborne and see how you like it.

Could be worse, you could have been likened to Edwina Currie, whom John preferred to Norma, apparently

Edwina-Currie-in-I-m-A-celebrity-jungle-538892.jpg