Chelsea racists

whelk

This thread has been an eye-opener for me, I can tell you.

Y'see, I assumed that everyone posting on here was kinda doing the same thing as me, usually firing off a message or two when time permits. Crucially, I have been on my own when I've written the vast majority of content, or at the very least, ignoring everyone around me as I type. I'm sorry; I mistakenly thought that was the way things were done.

Now, especially with all this friendless/loner malarkey doing the rounds, I'm not so sure. From the way some people have gone on, I can only surmise that every single one of their posts has been written in the company of buddies, b!tches and beer, with whoops, BJs, and high fives all around every time someone hits the "Post reply" button.

I'm on my own on a train right now. Not sure if I should be embarrassed by this or not. Perhaps Griffo or Sour Cream could advise?

I've been to football on my own plenty of times - Newcastle away a few weeks ago for example. Not sure why that's odd. It's not really a social event unless you go with others, you're there to watch the game.

True, we all have our reasons for going and for you its me time.

You know how it is guys, I bet BTF couldn't get on here quick enough when see saw the new racist storm article, none of the outraged majority are interested in the Duberry story though. No opportunity to be outraged or offended there though is there.

You know how it is guys, I bet BTF couldn't get on here quick enough when see saw the new racist storm article, none of the outraged majority are interested in the Duberry story though. No opportunity to be outraged or offended there though is there.

The world reports on exception.

This is why the news doesn't have millions of stories every day about kids getting safely home from school.

It's also the reason that when discussing your significant other with a mate, you are more likely to say something like "she's a f**king annoying b!tch" and tell stories supporting that claim, rather than rabbit for hours how much you love her, how well you're getting on and how you like to choose curtains and soft furnishings together.