Chelsea racists

whelk

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/18/racist-chelsea-fans-push-black-man-paris-metro

Doing the rounds. Supporters chant: ‘We’re racist, we’re racist, and that’s the way we like it’ and stop black man from getting on Metro train.

Although before anyone gets too sanctimonious I have witnessed our supporters doing similar on train. Most clubs have their share of moronic wnkers

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/18/racist-chelsea-fans-push-black-man-paris-metro

Doing the rounds. Supporters chant: ‘We’re racist, we’re racist, and that’s the way we like it’ and stop black man from getting on Metro train.

Although before anyone gets too sanctimonious I have witnessed our supporters doing similar on train. Most clubs have their share of moronic wnkers

Whats your point?

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/27502-chelsea-fans-prevent-black-man-boarding-paris-metro-train/ most of the chelsea fans are speaking out against it and rightly so, although there are defiantely some morons on there claiming "it's a set up" etc.

"Don't think they blocked the man from getting on because he was black, the train looked rammed so there was probably just no space.

With regards to the chanting, maybe this was just a tongue in cheek response to them being accused of racism because of this." Oh really? Just a bit of light hearted bantz? :mcinnes:

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/27502-chelsea-fans-prevent-black-man-boarding-paris-metro-train/ most of the chelsea fans are speaking out against it and rightly so, although there are defiantely some morons on there claiming "it's a set up" etc.

"Don't think they blocked the man from getting on because he was black, the train looked rammed so there was probably just no space.

With regards to the chanting, maybe this was just a tongue in cheek response to them being accused of racism because of this." Oh really? Just a bit of light hearted bantz? :mcinnes:

Hang your head mate. Could easily have got on the train and was denied doing so. Trying to then defend that as "tongue and cheek" is an utter joke. Disgrace

You've witnessed saints fans singing their proud to be racist and preventing black people getting on trains? Really?

In the words of our Red friend:

"They're all ****ing rent boys mate, every one of them ****ing Chelsea bastards are ****ing rent boys"

Joking of course, it's a disgrace. Let's hope people outside of football don't believe this to be the same for the rest of the clubs, but even though lots of people don't like Chelsea, let's also hope it doesn't tarnish their reputation too much because of 20 or so low IQ drunks.

In the words of our Red friend:

"They're all ****ing rent boys mate, every one of them ****ing Chelsea bastards are ****ing rent boys"

Joking of course, it's a disgrace. Let's hope people outside of football don't believe this to be the same for the rest of the clubs, but even though lots of people don't like Chelsea, let's also hope it doesn't tarnish their reputation too much because of 20 or so low IQ drunks.

I highly doubt it was even that many. As I said, there are about 4 blokes stood in the doorway and I've not seen any evidence it was more than that involved at all.

You've witnessed saints fans singing their proud to be racist and preventing black people getting on trains? Really?

Witnessed singing songs joking about Hillsborough. And then taking the **** out of a Asian ticket inspector. Same sort of dickheds would be capable of equivalent behaviour.

It was not in Paris and we weren't playing PSG

The small group of idiots giving it large on the Metro and pushing a black guy off the train are lowlifes who behaved badly. However it in no way justifies the prominence given to it in the media - more space than Ukraine or the HSBC scandal in some papers. Race, football, Europe and paedophilia. 'Got a story about any of those?' 'Thanks very much, full page spread.

Edited by buctootim

saw the video this morning. just really, really awful. the sad thing is, this kind of meat-head football fan on a 'stag weekend'-like trip abroad is all too common....

episodes like these sometimes make me embarrassed to be English...that this is the kind of image people have of Brits - its the same out here (Switzerland)

Witnessed singing songs joking about Hillsborough. And then taking the **** out of a Asian ticket inspector. Same sort of dickheds would be capable of equivalent behaviour.

It was not in Paris and we weren't playing PSG

Tell you what, your avatar is spot on.

That's such a f*cking ridiculous article. I could be a Tory voter and pose with David Cameron and then go out and commit a crime. It doesn't mean the two things have any relevance to each other

And FWIW I can't stand Farage or UKIP, but still.

It's sh!t like that that actually makes people want to vote UKIP. How is the fact that he is photographed with Farage supposed to mean anything?

Everyone is running scared of UKIP because they are the only party who are correct about immigration and they know it.

That's such a f*cking ridiculous article. I could be a Tory voter and pose with David Cameron and then go out and commit a crime. It doesn't mean the two things have any relevance to each other

And FWIW I can't stand Farage or UKIP, but still.

I'm not seeing it as having a go at Farage, but I'm reading it as Chelsea bloke is accused of racism , has a history of supporting a racist party.

I'm not seeing it as having a go at Farage, but I'm reading it as Chelsea bloke is accused of racism , has a history of supporting a racist party.

I'm also no particular fan of UKIP but describing them as a 'racist party' is a bit far IMO. Having right wing views on immigration control is a long way removed from wanting all the blacks and Jews deported.

To me it just seems like a cheap dig from a predominantly left wing, Labour supporting news paper. I doubt they would be running a story if he had some instagram photos proclaiming is love of Monster Munch or landscape gardening.

To me it just seems like a cheap dig from a predominantly left wing, Labour supporting news paper. I doubt they would be running a story if he had some instagram photos proclaiming is love of Monster Munch or landscape gardening.

Oh Dear, oh dear - another Marxist rag...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2959280/Former-public-schoolboy-season-ticket-holder-one-fans-train-racist-football-thugs-claims-friend-Twitter.html

UKIP may or may not be a racist party, but the undeniable fact is it's a magnet for racist scumbags. If anyone wants to be a fellow traveller with racists, be my contemptible guest.

Oh Dear, oh dear - another Marxist rag...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2959280/Former-public-schoolboy-season-ticket-holder-one-fans-train-racist-football-thugs-claims-friend-Twitter.html

UKIP may or may not be a racist party, but the undeniable fact is it's a magnet for racist scumbags. If anyone wants to be a fellow traveller with racists, be my contemptible guest.

Fair enough, I guess if the Mail are running the story it's something everyone can get sensationalist about.

Of course UKIP attracts a lot of racist scum bags but that doesn't invalidate other people's support for them. People may well have perfectly legitimate reasons to support them, doesn't make them a "traveller with racists".

Playing devil's advocate but supposing you found out a large gang of violent white supremacists, who had murdered several black and Jewish people, supported Saints; would you then stop supporting Saints so as to disassociate yourself from them?

Not condoning it or anything, but the reaction since has been ridiculous. Someone being pushed off a busy train, which I see happen a lot in London most mornings on packed tube/trains when people try and cram on..

Singing a song is hardly illegal either is it? Typical social media mob who love to be outraged at everything and anything.. Apparent 3 year sentences inside for those fellas?! Ridiculous.

I'm also no particular fan of UKIP but describing them as a 'racist party' is a bit far IMO. Having right wing views on immigration control is a long way removed from wanting all the blacks and Jews deported.

They're not a racist party, they just attract racists, sound like racists, have racist groups like Britain First declare their support and admiration for them, and have to ban former BNP & NF members (because they appeal to them so) and ban pretty much anyone apart from Farage and a few others in the highest reached of the party from saying anything. Why? Oh, because racist bølløcks comes streaking out otherwise.

Of course they wouldn't write a story about those things, they are utterly unrelated. But when someone who is involved in a racist incident, proudly proclaiming themselves as a racist, and that's the way he likes it, pictures of him with the leader of a racist party the two are related.

Not condoning it or anything, but the reaction since has been ridiculous. Someone being pushed off a busy train, which I see happen a lot in London most mornings on packed tube/trains when people try and cram on..

Singing a song is hardly illegal either is it? Typical social media mob who love to be outraged at everything and anything.. Apparent 3 year sentences inside for those fellas?! Ridiculous.

:mcinnes:

Look you little mug, we've been told it's racist and everyone is outdoing each other to be the most OUTRAGED by this. We need to react HYSTERICALLY to this and DEMAND that they be jailed for life.

I did think why was someone randomly filming a train pulling into an underground station with only one person trying to get on it. Seemed a bit odd.

It can be illegal to sing, "inciting racial hatred" or something.

I think there has been so much coverage because most normal people thought all this behaviour was behind us. It's good it's been publicly highlighted. This is how society's backward people learn how to behave, by being publicly ridiculed and locked away for their crimes.

It can be illegal to sing, "inciting racial hatred" or something.

I think there has been so much coverage because most normal people thought all this behaviour was behind us. It's good it's been publicly highlighted. This is how society's backward people learn how to behave, by being publicly ridiculed and locked away for their crimes.

it would be great if people did learn from this and society move forward, but you can see the problem in some of the responses on this thread. Some people, like Turkish and Griffo, don't seem to think this behaviour is either racist or a problem. When you have someone who spends as much time on forums as Turkish does, a lot of people will read his message. Its a shame that rather than pretending that he's doing some sort of public service for free speech or justice, Turkish cant just admit that this is a racist incident perpetrated by football hooligans. I wonder why he would want to defend such behaviour?

it would be great if people did learn from this and society move forward, but you can see the problem in some of the responses on this thread. Some people, like Turkish and Griffo, don't seem to think this behaviour is either racist or a problem. When you have someone who spends as much time on forums as Turkish does, a lot of people will read his message. Its a shame that rather than pretending that he's doing some sort of public service for free speech or justice, Turkish cant just admit that this is a racist incident perpetrated by football hooligans. I wonder why he would want to defend such behaviour?

Do you agree that 3 years in prison for (more than likely) being p*ssed/coked up and singing a song, is ridiculous? Because it is. Scary how far something relatively minor can go when everyone on social media gets their pitchforks out. Anyway, the video doesn't show who pushes the bloke, or who was singing the song, so nothing can be done apart from people on Twitter competing against each other to show who's more offended.

Edited by Griffo