Saints v liverpool - match thread

Batman

Alan Smith is a ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ducking ****ing pre programmed ****, he has a big up liverpool agenda, I want to murder Kevin Friends family and ****ing hate the big business of football as ****ing injustices always be perpetrated against the little teams. if Mourinho was our coach he'd top himself.

Awful performance from us and an even worse one from the officials today.

We have nothing upfront. We don't look like scoring. Will be surprised if we turn this around.

We look a bit light up front, but we have looked like scoring a few times.

Alan Smith is a ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ducking ****ing pre programmed ****, he has a big up liverpool agenda, I want to murder Kevin Friends family and ****ing hate the big business of football as ****ing injustices always be perpetrated against the little teams. if Mourinho was our coach he'd top himself.

This.

Can't just keep claiming hand balls and pens. Actually try shooting.

I think the point is we're being denied that by foul play which isn't being prevented or punished:

The first penalty shout, he was through on goal.

The 2nd penalty shout, he was through on goal.

The 3rd penalty shout... ok, no clear shooting chance and no Saints were near him, I'll concede that one.

The handball by the goalie, he would have been through on goal.

The 'non-foul' on Clyne, he was round him and likely to set up a possible clear shot for attackers.

There are probably more I've missed.

I'll agree with you on one main thing, though, it would be nice to see a few more long range efforts.