What's your funeral song?

Unbelievable Jeff

"In My Life" The Beatles

"Into the Mystic" Van Morrison

"For A Dancer" Jackson Browne

something from Gabriel Faure's "Requiem Mass"

the "Adagietto" movement from Mahler's 5th symphony

It's gonna be a long service!!

It's a good job you don't live in the UK and intend to have your last service at the local crematorium, Hamilton.

I recently helped organise a funeral. We were allotted 30 minutes before they carried the next corpse in. By the time someone reads a eulogy, recites a poem, says a prayer and sings a hymn there isn't enough time left for a medley of the stiff's top 20 all-time favourite hits!

"In My Life" The Beatles

"Into the Mystic" Van Morrison

"For A Dancer" Jackson Browne

something from Gabriel Faure's "Requiem Mass"

the "Adagietto" movement from Mahler's 5th symphony

It's gonna be a long service!!

They used In My Life over the closing credits on Not The Nine O'clock News when John Lennon was shot. It caused a tear or two in the SOG household.

It's a good job you don't live in the UK and intend to have your last service at the local crematorium, Hamilton.

I recently helped organise a funeral. We were allotted 30 minutes before they carried the next corpse in. By the time someone reads a eulogy, recites a poem, says a prayer and sings a hymn there isn't enough time left for a medley of the stiff's top 20 all-time favourite hits!

I'm not a theist, so we can skip the poem, the prayer, and the hymn. Time for more of my music!