:thumbup: or :thumbdown:

Coxford_lou

Oh man. I can't compete with that! Next you'll have Halo, Jonnyboy, Bear, BBB, and Saint in Winchester, with Goatboy, making lewd jokes at you and following you around, with UJ and Hypo sniping on the sidelines. And I'll be sat here on my lonesome.

Bucks wouldn't desert me though. Would you Bucks?

Nevers. First to pick up the baton, not put it down since. Memories locked away. Lots of love. Me

Oh man, I'm absent for a little while and it all goes to rat shit on here

You need to get an avatar like mine! Guaranteed to increase popularity no matter how you look in the real world!

A pair of luscious red lips appearing to be on their way to enveloping a small, erect penis will get most male blood hot!

Maybe you should "Rule 1" yourself so those that haven't made the Farmhouse or London Saints' meets know. It wouldn't change my opinion of you though Lou Lou my sweet

Oh man. I can't compete with that! Next you'll have Halo, Jonnyboy, Bear, BBB, and Saint in Winchester, with Goatboy, making lewd jokes at you and following you around, with UJ and Hypo sniping on the sidelines. And I'll be sat here on my lonesome.

Bucks wouldn't desert me though. Would you Bucks?

Nope, JLaw does not a lot for me, your avatar is still queen!!

You're not sexist! If you were sexist, I wouldn't find it quite so funny hearing you say '*****'!

You're definitely in the make me laugh category!

BTW what was the word that UJ used that you found funny when he said it, you need to learn to circumvent the swear filter better...

Edited by Big Bad Bob

Nevers. First to pick up the baton, not put it down since. Memories locked away. Lots of love. Me

Aw, Bucks. Knew I could rely on your loyalty, unlike that Goatboy. You're the only one that wasn't horrified when you met me in real life, and never judged me just because I don't look as hot as my avatar.

BIG LOVE. :)

Oh man, I'm absent for a little while and it all goes to rat shit on here

A pair of luscious red lips appearing to be on their way to enveloping a small, erect penis will get most male blood hot!

Maybe you should "Rule 1" yourself so those that haven't made the Farmhouse or London Saints' meets know. It wouldn't change my opinion of you though Lou Lou my sweet

Nope, JLaw does not a lot for me, your avatar is still queen!!

BTW what was the word that UJ used that you found funny when he said it, you need to learn to circumvent the swear filter better...

BBB, you have a very active imagination. I wouldn't want to stifle it, by introducing reality into it.

M*nge was the word. He was able to quote (repeatedly on request) the full shout that guy did at Eva. I was really impressed!

Do Hypo and Verbal get on? I can't remember. I hope not.

A thread summarising different allegiances would be very helpful.

I don't think we do but I can't really remember. I tend to side with him over pap but then he gets really patronising and uses flowery language and it detracts from things a bit.

Hypo is actually our most even handed poster. He cannot be corrupted by allegiance, friendship, or back-door dealings. If hypo's own mother posted on here, and said something dumb, hypo would not hesitate to knife her with one of his barbarous put-downs. He is indiscriminate with his knife-work, like i.e. a Psychopath :thumbup:

Hypo is actually our most even handed poster. He cannot be corrupted by allegiance, friendship, or back-door dealings. If hypo's own mother posted on here, and said something dumb, hypo would not hesitate to knife her with one of his barbarous put-downs. He is indiscriminate with his knife-work, like i.e. a Psychopath :thumbup:

Agree with this. Won't catch me jumping when lou flutters her eyelashes!

BBB, you have a very active imagination. I wouldn't want to stifle it, by introducing reality into it.

M*nge was the word. He was able to quote (repeatedly on request) the full shout that guy did at Eva. I was really impressed (But secretly very suspicious too)!

Corrected it for you Lou, no worries. Sigh