:thumbup: or :thumbdown:

Coxford_lou

You've completely lost me. I need context, back story. :?

Ah this was early days, prob erm 3 yrs ago, I had been register for some time but not so long Full Member. I had Genuine Threesome & did a boast thread on here about it. Everyone agreed it was a Genuine Threesome & the girls were Loving It! I don't know what Windows thinks he is on about! It got a bit Messy tho because I got in trouble on Facebook and even, somehow, tied back to here, and ended up Deleting Facebooks and it was +Drama! Those Were The Days!

I found the original context thread + I just read it + some is v.embarrassing :( http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?36304-I-m-a-dirty-bear!#.VPc6DXysV8E

Check this post tho, by our supposed uber-feminist, KRG (post #109)

Be a (gentle)man and punch her in the face, she likes it.

How many chances are you going to get to punch a bird in the face, at her request?

Just pretend she is one of them dumb b!tches you have boned and then wanted to punch in the face but would have pulled the old "that's abuse" card.

:lol: Yeah that KRG quote is actually classic! What a find! I'm going to post it in a lounge thread like I'm saying it, and when he has a go at me for being violence at women, I'm going to be like, Oh sorry, that's not really my opinion... IT'S YOURS!

ORLY you don't credit me with 3some? I did find some exaggeration + bravado + not quite how I remember it, which I spose I include for Entertainment purposes, but the Facts related to Threesome is exactly as depicted!

Count the Rings on my Penis!

astute! it weren't near as bad as I made out. I actually more found chain of events confusing, till i realised it was 6 months later threadbump I got Faceburn. Ah, Young Bears in Springtime!

Edited by Bearsy

Two threesome challenges thrown down in my life, both the MFF variety.

I took the first one on. Acquitted myself fairly well. Looked at the plain one every time I was about to lose it over the pretty one. Harsh, but true, and a tactic I share for the benefit of threesomekind.

Second one was with two sisters, which I turned down. I'd like to say I did so because of the sister thing and moral implications. In truth, I was fkn shattered, so just picked one and told the other to call the bloke she jipped off earlier to further their wicked threesome plan.

Stop come at me bro! You're just bitter cos KRG turned out not to be genuine feminist!

I'm kidding! I'm the biggest fan of Bearsy there is. My list of favourite Saintsweb people:

PREMIER LEAGUE

Bearsy!

Bucks Saint

Goatboy

Pap

Patrick Bateman

Jonnyboy

Fowllyd

KRG

PompeyLass

Bridge too far

Saintandy

Halo

Cat

Deano

Big Bad Bob

Sue whistle

sadoldgit

Ludwig

Saint in Winchester

Whitey Grandad

Timbuctoo

Whelk

Eric of Arabia

Hutch

Bletch

CB Saint (respect.)

farawaysaint

Crazy Diamond

Plastic

Unbelievable Jeff

CHAMPIONSHIP

Hypo

Smirking

LEAGUE ONE

Saint Mikey

Griffo

VAUXHALL CONFERENCE

Turkish

Edited by Coxford_lou

I'm kidding! I'm the biggest fan of Bearsy there is. My list of favourite Saintsweb people:

Bucks Saint

Pap

BIG GAP

Bearsy

BIG GAP

Goatboy

PompeyLass

KRG

Bridge too far

Jonnyboy

BIG GAP

Winchester Saint

Eric of Arabia

Hutch

Cat

Bletch

Unbelievable Jeff (a recent climber since he made a couple of jokes)

Patrick Bateman (another recent climber, was bottom only a few weeks back)

Crazy Diamond

Halo

Big bad Bob

Whitey Grandad

Timbuctoo

Plastic

Deano

GAP AS LONG AS BEARS THUMB

Griffo

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone! If you're above Bear's thumb, it means I think you're great! :)

:( Even my conscience has forsaken me.

Thanks, but might pass on that opportunity...

It was the Facebook drama that started stretching credibility.

The girls certainly were incredibly stretched!

BOO YAA!!! OH YEAH BOY! BEARSY MY HOMEBOY GIVE ME SOME SKIN! OH YEAH! OH MY WORD!

I'd love to attribute my high ranking to wit and charm, naturally.

Unfortunately, I think that "turned up for a drink" might be top of that particular list.

Wit and charm are further down. Just scroll past the big gaps, FFS.

I found the original context thread + I just read it + some is v.embarrassing :( http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?36304-I-m-a-dirty-bear!#.VPc6DXysV8E

Check this post tho, by our supposed uber-feminist, KRG (post #109)

Wow, awesome thread. I thought you'd made up the KRG quote, but there it is. Plain as day. For the rest of Internet history. Possibly until the Sun explodes. Or longer.

Men are disgusting.

I note that KRG is conspicuous by his absence on this thread so far, which is a shame. I would like him to explain himself, because as the Bear points out, it is very difficult to reconcile the quoted content with his recent hardline stance On The Side Of Girls.

Explanations I would be willing to accept

KRG was a chauvinistic díck back then, had an epiphany and has decided that he is going to seek redemption through consistently championing female rights.

KRG was just trying to hang with the boyz, mistakenly taken the temperature of the forum and unwittingly setting himself up for a bear trap in the future.

KRG was not in contact with his mind at that precise moment. It's not unknown, and is particularly acute in Somerset.

Explanations I would NOT be willing to accept

KRG is still in fact, a chauvinistic díck, more dangerous than we could have ever conceived and actually hates women. The anti-gun rants, feminist praise and love of Sleater Kinney are all just components in a plan to get invited to women-only gigs on account of his advocacy, after which he will start dispensing the punches.

I note that KRG is conspicuous by his absence on this thread so far, which is a shame. I would like him to explain himself, because as the Bear points out, it is very difficult to reconcile the quoted content with his recent hardline stance On The Side Of Girls.

KRG was a chauvinistic díck back then, had an epiphany and has decided that he is going to seek redemption through consistently championing female rights.

KRG was just trying to hang with the boyz, mistakenly taken the temperature of the forum and unwittingly setting himself up for a bear trap in the future.

KRG was not in contact with his mind at that precise moment. It's not unknown, and is particularly acute in Somerset.

KRG is still in fact, a chauvinistic díck, more dangerous than we could have ever conceived and actually hates women. The anti-gun rants, feminist praise and love of Sleater Kinney are all just components in a plan to get invited to women-only gigs on account of his advocacy, after which he will start dispensing the punches.

To be fair, we've been talking about him non stop all day, and he's not come out today once, so I think he must be preoccupied. He's going to get a fright when he works his way through multiple threads about him...

Until we hear his version I'm still waving the pompoms for KRG! Don't let me down!

:lol: I can't remember context at the time, but I'm even willing to accept he might have been lampooning me, tho it would be disappointing explanation! I prefer the second of yours! Or either really. The inconsistency is funny! As you know I have always been generally in support of punching girls in the face, but I don't think even I have ever been as enthusiastic about it as KRG is! This is his itinerary as I see it:

7:30AM Wake up

7:45AM Shower

8:00AM Punch girl in face

8:15AM Breakfast

8:30AM Go to school

9:00AM Punch girl in face

12:00PM Lunch

12:30PM Midday w*nk

12:31PM Punch girl in face

1:00PM Boxing training

3:00PM Punch girl in face

4:00PM Punch girl in face

5:00PM Punch girl in face

6:00PM Punch girl in face

7:00PM Punch girl in face

8:00PM Punch girl in face

9:00PM Punch girl in face

10:00PM Bed

10:05PM Punch girl in face

Patrick Bateman (another recent climber, was bottom only a few weeks back)

Must try harder to troll more ...

p.s. you'll be pleased to know that I, Turkish, Sour Mash, Griffo, etc., all had many beers together in Birmingham on Saturday, not a word was spoken about the Saintsweb :)

Edited by Patrick Bateman

p.s. you'll be pleased to know that I, Turkish, Sour Mash, Griffo, etc., all had many beers together in Birmingham on Saturday, not a word was spoken about the Saintsweb :)

Wow, that's all my favourites in one pub. If only I'd known!

Is saints web like fight club to you boys?

Also, is charming man dead or just resting?

Thought you'd appreciate that ;)

Hang on a minute...

So Griffo, who has taken the **** out of me on more than one occasion for suggesting pre match drinks with people from an Internet forum. Spent his evening on the sly, skulking around Birmingham having drinks with people from an Internet forum.

F*cking hypocrite!!

Edited by Coxford_lou

Hang on a minute...

So Griffo, who has taken the **** out of me on more than one occasion for suggesting pre match drinks with people from an Internet forum. Spent his evening on the sly, skulking around Birmingham having drinks with people from an Internet forum.

F*cking hypocrite!!

I'm assuming they all know each other in "real life" and didn't feel the need to arrange the meet up on Tinder, POV or The Saints Web. Which does put their meeting into a slightly different context to arranging to meet up with complete mong boardering strangers (albeit well intended). Although I am sure that you are fully aware of that already!!

Does this move me down the list?:rolleyes: