Toby

washsaint

How is this forum different from any other place if it's publically available in the Internet?

I should have said medium.

No idea if it is in the public domain or not.....cant even be bothered to google it.

I've Googled "Toby Alderweireld is happy".

Except not the word happy.

Another word.

That means the same.

But also means something else.

Personally I think he'll be pleased he is now in the navy. And white kit of Spurs.

Was the wedding a smokescreen?

It's really not. If you stick to the first sentence.
So why haven't we heard a single mention of this til today? Despite endless speculation on every aspect of Alderweireld? And why did the club seem confident he'd sign for us? Koeman must have known it was an issue if posters on here do? As I say, sounds like bollo**ks to me.

Time to close this? He's gone and no amount of gossip will change that.

This, he decided to go to Spurs instead of us I'm sure RK has got his thoughts on an alternative CB could it be **** Van Dyke at Celtic.

FWIW maybe what I heard isn't the same as Gemmel or Chewy, as it had nothing to do with which side he bats for!

Neither of us suggested anything of the sort. I know nothing about this at all. I just heard he was struggling to settle here and thinks he will be better amongst fellow Belgians. I wish him well.

Arsenal are not well tun. They did nothing about wilshires appealing behaviour the other week.

If Spurs are so much worse, why do arsenal fans obsess about them? It's because they're worried. Spurs are up and coming, soon will have superior finances to arsenal, younger more passionate team and higher class training facilities.

They may not have progressed as much as us recently, because they're at a higher level to start, but they are a good club and I really like they're fan base.

You complain about whining fans but just look at this site...

Here we have an 18 year old Spurs fan deciding to register to a saints forum pretending to be a saints fan...... What a life

End of the day, Toby's gone to Spurs and we have to move on. I'm looking forward to seeing who we bring in to replace him, and have faith in our scouting system to find somebody. We've bought in 2 quality CBs the past 2 seasons and i'm certain we can do it again.

As for the Spurs fans that feel the need to come on here to rub it in - it must be nice to finally be able to put one over on somebody, what with living in Arsenal's shadow for most of your history and all.

giphy.gif

The most depressing thing about this now is we never managed to get the "We got the Toby All-der-world in our hands" song going.

But at least we know Spurs won't get it going either, as we all know they can only copy our songs.

The only thing I've ever seen about Toby's personal life (bar his marriage), was that he and his wife were being threatened by a computer hacker for the past two years. Somehow this chap got into Toby's emails and computer and was making damaging allegations and threats to the player and his family, including death threats. I'll try and find the link.

But if stuff isn't out there about someone's life I don't think this is the place for it.

Edited by Saint-Armstrong

The only thing I've ever seen about Toby's personal life (bar his marriage), was that he and his wife were being threaten by a computer hacker who got into Toby's emails and was making damaging allegations and threats to the player and his family.

Edit - link: http://www.marca.com/en/2015/07/07/en/football/spanish_football/1436288837.html

I don't think people should be doing the 'nudge, nudge, wink, wink' on a fairly sizeable forum like this though.

You only need people to draw the wrong conclusions and it can get quite damaging pretty quickly.

Toby was a good servant during his loan spell and seems like a decent enough chap from what I've seen/heard. Time for us to move on, I think.