The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

So for all you sportsmania/Ultimatemania and sports nation fans. Their service is back with witha paid option. BITCOIN! And you can’t subscribe for longer than 1 month. Looks like lots are going to be looking for other providers. Any thoughts on who to look at? I liked the fact they have pulled together all the norm channels as well it works on iOS Kodi and Spmc. It the thought of having to pay every month manually with bitcoin seems overnkill. Or am I overreacting.

I also can't justify it now. Monthly price has doubled without the 6 month and yearly options and I don't want to get involved with Bitcoin.

Anyone got any decent alternatives that work on kodi/spmc and browser? Don't mind paying £5/£6 a month and for a VPN.

Are there any decent alternatives on Kodi? I'm happy to use a VPN and pay for streams but SM now costs twice what it used to per year!!
SEE MY LAST POSF ON THIS THREAD

KODI Xenon Light Build AMAZING SPORT AND MOVIES AND ALL FREE

I also can't justify it now. Monthly price has doubled without the 6 month and yearly options and I don't want to get involved with Bitcoin.

Anyone got any decent alternatives that work on kodi/spmc and browser? Don't mind paying £5/£6 a month and for a VPN.

http://www.saintsplayer.com/

offer a decent hd stream for £5/mth without VPN (can also get directly on smart TV via browser). I only started last month and typical we were on TV during most of that (I have full Sky and BT and in Ireland you get one Sat 3pm game every week and we were one in that month!). I much prefer watching on TV so whilst having tested it have not watched full game as yet. Can provide further update next month if it helps?

Flawless hosting. Check it out on face book. Seems to be a go to service. You can tea it out for £2. Then choose loads of different options from 48hrs to 12months. Which is about £80 for the year. All the channels too.

Sorry to be a div, but are you referring to the saintsplayer site , I’m not prepared to go down the bitcoin thing for sportsmania, as so it seems do a lot of others reading their forum !

Ace hosting any good? I see they use world pay which is good rather than only bitcoin.

Any other good services? I won't be renewing with SM. Been an utter shambles for months now.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Flawless.....used it as a backup for SM for a while and it’s good. It seems that for UK users having a VPN will be the “norm” soon, especially when soccer is on.

I was just looking at the Ace site and they are also using the “dreaded” Bitcoin, although not exclusively.

I'm not sure why you everyone is so critical about SM? I've been using it (although Down Under) throughout this period of EPL coming down hard on them, and didn't have any problems. OK, there's occasionally buffering, sometimes more than acceptable, however choices they have are awesome. Ali, price is still reasonable... I'm not gonna comment on Bitcoin thing, cause that's just a whining, as it's totally irrelevant what kind of payment are they're using, after all they have had a problem with the lasted one an they are simply adjusting to the circumstances

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I used Sportsmania for almost 4 years but started to look for alternatives since the recent troubles, I’ve started using Flawless and it’s incredible! I’ve been using it for about a week and haven’t had a single buffer or kick out and my need for a VPN had gone.

Great service, wish I’d joined earlier!

It’s also compatible with Smart IPTV apps available on the TV which makes it easier to access

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used Sportsmania for almost 4 years but started to look for alternatives since the recent troubles, I’ve started using Flawless and it’s incredible! I’ve been using it for about a week and haven’t had a single buffer or kick out and my need for a VPN had gone.

It’s also compatible with Smart IPTV apps available on the TV which makes it easier to access

sounds like such a fake advertisement for it :lol:

To be fair, I'd second that. Really good quality. UM/SM was always ok for me, but the stream quality (especially the FHD sky sports streams) are defintley better.

Doubt it'll last for long as I'm sure it's name will filter to the 'powers that be' - but worth signing up to as a straight replacement for UM for the time being.

Care to share a link please

To be fair, I'd second that. Really good quality. UM/SM was always ok for me, but the stream quality (especially the FHD sky sports streams) are defintley better.

Doubt it'll last for long as I'm sure it's name will filter to the 'powers that be' - but worth signing up to as a straight replacement for UM for the time being.

Thanks for pm is this kodi or web or both ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Subscribed for a 48 hour pass to flawless and so far I have to say exemplary,

Saint Donovan are you allowed to put a link up for everyone to see?

I don’t think so but I’m more than happy to send people the details if the message me

Subscribed for a 48 hour pass to flawless and so far I have to say exemplary,

Saint Donovan are you allowed to put a link up for everyone to see?

Yeah nice little deal that. iPad app looks good as well.

Some of you need to go on a how to find things on the internet course.

Thanks for that and looks excellent. How long you been using it? I will take a punt on a longer subscription if it has been functioning for a while.

Can someone explain to a Luddite like me the benefits of paid services like SM and Flawless? I've found a perfectly watchable link (on laptop size screen) for everyone of our games so far this season via FirstRowSports. No Kodi/Firestick, no VPN etc. Admittedly I have to go through the usual pre-match routine of closing down various pop-ups/unders/browser tabs but once they are cleared and video is full screen it's an ok pictue and audio with minimal if any buffering. Loses a bit of clarity when shown through my 50"tv via HDMI lead but still watchable and better than the radio. What advantages do the paid services give?

Just installed it in 3 minutes and is working perfectly. Proof will be in the pudding at 3PM
I've set up an account on Flawless, the 48 hour trial one. All fine so far.

I assume it's me being thick but where is everything? Like, football?

I've set up an account on Flawless, the 48 hour trial one. All fine so far.

I assume it's me being thick but where is everything? Like, football?

It's okay, I've worked it out.

Took me about ten minutes to work out I needed the password for my package not my account password to get in but I'm in now and eff me it looks good.

I give it six months.

Edited by CB Fry

Took me about ten minutes to work out I needed the password for my package not my account password to get in but I'm in now and eff me it looks good.

Caught me out too. Can’t get Kodi to work but that is probably my old box as add on is installed fine.

They are going to be inundated from everyone flocking over from Mania.

I have installed it and can see all the icons but when I try to open something it keeps saying check the log for more information. I also joined the 48 hour package before committing further. Anyone help this technophobe pls

Yeah I got that on Kodi