The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

Thank you, that seems to have worked. Using saferVPN which has a days free trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm struggling! Subscribed for a week on sportsmania. Nothing working and everyone saying need vpn. How do I add vpn to kodi? Do I have to download on my mobile first before being able to use on kodi on my tele? I'm useless with technology so need clear instructions

I'm struggling! Subscribed for a week on sportsmania. Nothing working and everyone saying need vpn. How do I add vpn to kodi? Do I have to download on my mobile first before being able to use on kodi on my tele? I'm useless with technology so need clear instructions

Download the VPN software onto whatever device you're watching Kodi on.

Nice, cheers! Just been trying loads on feed4u, the only decent one I found was playing some kind of russian folk music loudly over the top...

First thing I heard when I loaded this page up was "...Town fans are in dreamland at the moment", I thought the worst...

Edit: Does seem to be freezing/buffering quite a lot though

Edited by mrfahaji

Sportsmania working for me on iPad on matrix TV app and tunnelbear vpn so far

Thanks for reminding me! I'd forgotten I had matrix TV on iphone. The only stream I can get working at the moment. I use ipvanish on iphone as VPN

Yep, I just retried now and got imwithmania to work. Shame that I had to put up with a dodgy stream for the Saints game though.

It was strange! I was able to watch most of the second half (perfect stream) on kodi/big TV once I discovered imwithmania had been fixed. First half I watched on small iphone thanks to jonnyboy recommendation. The strange thing is that matrix tv which jonnyboy said was working did indeed work with no password/subscription problems at all. I signed in with usual password/username and immediately, an excellent stream played on iphone. No subscription update failures etc. it just worked. I do hope SM isn't going down the pan.

Seems like sportsmania is dying/dead. No currently active coupon codes and full subscriptions still haven't been reopened. They've deleted their Twitter user and the Facebook groups that the login page points to.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Seems like sportsmania is dying/dead. No currently active coupon codes and full subscriptions still haven't been reopened. They've deleted their Twitter user and the Facebook groups that the login page points to.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It's not dying or dead. They have moved the Facebook to their forum.

Lengthy post recently from Willow on their forum

Latest Update

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=1960777&share_tid=1647&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Esportsmania%2Erocks%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D1647&share_type=t

Dunno if link works using Tapatalk but main points seem to be likely to need a VPN this weekend end, payment issues ongoing and new code standbymania

Lengthy post recently from Willow on their forum

Latest Update

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=1960777&share_tid=1647&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Esportsmania%2Erocks%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D1647&share_type=t

Dunno if link works using Tapatalk but main points seem to be likely to need a VPN this weekend end, payment issues ongoing and new code standbymania

I have been a SportMania user for ages. That coupon code no longer works. I have a Mac and also an Android tablet with Kodi. Could anyone please advise me what my best chances are of streaming the Saints game somewhere? Not sure I have the time or inclination to set up a VPN... I could install e.g. Opera browser on my Mac, but what am I then connecting to? Is it better to try and get a stream from somewhere other than Kodi? Thanks!

I have been a SportMania user for ages. That coupon code no longer works. I have a Mac and also an Android tablet with Kodi. Could anyone please advise me what my best chances are of streaming the Saints game somewhere? Not sure I have the time or inclination to set up a VPN... I could install e.g. Opera browser on my Mac, but what am I then connecting to? Is it better to try and get a stream from somewhere other than Kodi? Thanks!

i am in the exact same boat!

The new mania code is '1moreweek' mate

sportsmania code also not working for me. Frustrating as last season I had a sub with them all season, but wasn't able to renew it at the start of this season. Best alternative to sportsmania?

As the game is on sky Ronaldo7 is a good option