The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

So frustrating that they make such a huge effort to shut all this down. Every other ****er in the world can watch whichever game they want - if they're so concerned about it affecting attendances, sell pay per view tickets for every game (or season tickets for your specific clubs games).

The aim isn't to stop it, the aim is to make it as complex and difficult as possible to access the live streams so that the average bloke gives up and pays for sky again.

Having Sky doesn’t help you watch a City stream. I use Kodi more to watch most Saints aways rather than to pirate Sky. Until they do club subscriptions etc always going to be a market.

Having Sky doesn’t help you watch a City stream. I use Kodi more to watch most Saints aways rather than to pirate Sky. Until they do club subscriptions etc always going to be a market.
Of course there will but the crackdowns only started when the fully loaded kodi boxes became mainstream and anyone with a very limited knowledge of tech could watch the streams. As long as they can stop that from happening, I imagine they won't be trying as hard.

So frustrating that they make such a huge effort to shut all this down. Every other ****er in the world can watch whichever game they want - if they're so concerned about it affecting attendances, sell pay per view tickets for every game (or season tickets for your specific clubs games).

This option already exists with NOW TV, you can buy a 24 hour Sky Sports pass for £7.99. This has been my go to choice for a while and has always worked well (and no dodgy software installs either).

This option already exists with NOW TV, you can buy a 24 hour Sky Sports pass for £7.99. This has been my go to choice for a while and has always worked well (and no dodgy software installs either).

But that only applies to games that are already televised by Sky. I think what Saint Clark was alluding to is making every game available on a PPV basis. People living in Canada and Thailand for instance can legally watch any EPL game they choose on a saturday afternoon, yet the actual fans of those clubs can't. It's a f*cked up situation.

But that only applies to games that are already televised by Sky. I think what Saint Clark was alluding to is making every game available on a PPV basis. People living in Canada and Thailand for instance can legally watch any EPL game they choose on a saturday afternoon, yet the actual fans of those clubs can't. It's a f*cked up situation.

Fair point, I was wearing my Saints hat for sure.

Saints ARS worked fine for me. I left it a little late to start installing but thanks to ZurichBoy post 1507 I was successful although I missed our first goal. ZB instructions were very slightly off for me but that's probably because I'm running a different version of Kodi. Wouldn't have been able to install without ZB instructions so thanks Zurich!

I took the 48 hr freebie, I'm running IPVanish VPN and was impressed. A couple of freezes but soon recovered. I used to be with SM but will probably stick with Flawless whilst SM requires bitcoin.

Good recommendation from those who recommended Flawless.

Cheers!

With likely legislation being passed in the States resulting in controlled and blocked areas of the internet. I have read it will help to download TOR BROWSER as a precaution. Tor risks to be

unavailable for future download and its worth having vjust in case.

Having read the advantages of using TOR it may be a free alternative to paying for a VPN

https://www.torproject.org/index.html.en

OK,

I'm watching Saint v Huddersfield on raspberry pi connected to big TV

RPi hard wired to Sky router

Kodi plus Flawless add-on

ipvanish VPN pretending to be in Paris

48 hour FLAWLESS pass £2.00

absolutely perfect!

I thought the 48 pass was a one-off trial but it's the second time I've used it.

This is probably the way I will go in the future as I don't mind paying £2/game

• 2 weeks later...

IMPORTANT

FLAWLESS in KODI needs updating to the new version.

Go to Flawless in Addons. Right click and then open Information. Click on Update

You may get an error message afterwards. If so change the country on your VPN. I find the Netherlands works very well.

IMPORTANT

FLAWLESS in KODI needs updating to the new version.

Go to Flawless in Addons. Right click and then open Information. Click on Update

You may get an error message afterwards. If so change the country on your VPN. I find the Netherlands works very well.

Hi Art,

Will the flawless update fix the cracking up for days, no sound.constant buffering and breaks problems?

Thanks Art!

I didn't want to take out another subscription if it wasn't strictly necessary

I'll give it a whirl next Wed for Brighton game.

Unless anyone knows if Saints Watford FA cup is likely to be on Flawless?

Unlikely I know but......

Flawless says Match1, match2, match3.....will they be showing it?

No the game isn't being shown live anywhere so no. All links are just to get you hooked to their site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk