The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

No problem. My subscription ran out and searched Twitter for the new code- didn't see it on here so thought it'd be helpful!

Yeah cheers. I couldn’t see it anywhere on sportsmania forum either. At least now covered for Stoke game.

Cheers dude. Voucher code success too. Will continue using buff stream too as that was faultless today for man u game through pia VPN.

I successfully used the SportsMania voucher, but it says I need a VPN. The ones that it points to on the forum are a Chrome add-on which it says is free, but I can't get it to work without signing up for 'premium', or a list of 'cracked' Andoid VPNs. Sorry, but if someone is clever enough to crack the code then they are clever enough to add in dodgy code of their own. So... I need a free and trustworthy VPN. Any advice, please?!

I successfully used the SportsMania voucher, but it says I need a VPN. The ones that it points to on the forum are a Chrome add-on which it says is free, but I can't get it to work without signing up for 'premium', or a list of 'cracked' Andoid VPNs. Sorry, but if someone is clever enough to crack the code then they are clever enough to add in dodgy code of their own. So... I need a free and trustworthy VPN. Any advice, please?!

EDIT: Just tried Opera Browser (enabled VPN in preferences, selected Germany as the location) and it seems to be working. I'm using a Mac.

For the past couple of weeks the sportmania temporary codes just haven't worked for me at all, so what's a good Plan B instead of them? (the pool of decent pay to view streaming sites must be getting smaller by the day)

try eplsite.com.

not HD, but decent (and free)

So are Sportsmania/SportsnationHD not reliable anymore with the recent crackdowns? I'd honestly have no problem paying for the service as whenever I used it before it was always great, HD quality, but I don't want to pay only to find out the streams get taken down 5 minutes into the first half.

So are Sportsmania/SportsnationHD not reliable anymore with the recent crackdowns? I'd honestly have no problem paying for the service as whenever I used it before it was always great, HD quality, but I don't want to pay only to find out the streams get taken down 5 minutes into the first half.

It's fine with a VPN.

Anyway loads of free streams here: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/73eqxg/1400_gmt_stoke_city_vs_southampton_fc/

I use Sport Lemon most weeksusinf chrome and adblocker, but on Saturday, when I tried to restart the stream when it was buffering, every stream was blocked with a dangerous site message, the same with Firefox.

I can get it to work by turning off the anti-phising settings but is this a new feature of firefox and chrome, or is it nore likely to be newer mallware on the streams ?

• 2 weeks later...

So for all you sportsmania/Ultimatemania and sports nation fans. Their service is back with witha paid option. BITCOIN! And you can’t subscribe for longer than 1 month. Looks like lots are going to be looking for other providers. Any thoughts on who to look at? I liked the fact they have pulled together all the norm channels as well it works on iOS Kodi and Spmc. It the thought of having to pay every month manually with bitcoin seems overnkill. Or am I overreacting.

So for all you sportsmania/Ultimatemania and sports nation fans. Their service is back with witha paid option. BITCOIN! And you can’t subscribe for longer than 1 month. Looks like lots are going to be looking for other providers. Any thoughts on who to look at? I liked the fact they have pulled together all the norm channels as well it works on iOS Kodi and Spmc. It the thought of having to pay every month manually with bitcoin seems overnkill. Or am I overreacting.
Oh dear. Fu ck bitcoin. I'm not signing up for the paedo currency of choice for the pleasure of watching us score nil of a Saturday afternoon.

nah I can understand it, really frustrating- wonder if anyone on here knows of a similar service for a better price and without the VPN bollo*ks

How fortunate that I bought a lifetime subscription 2 years ago 8)

Don’t know too much about it but what does monthly sub equate to in sterling at current exchange rate? Will give it a go as long as still reasonably priced.

Mate told me fair few years ago about investing in bitcoin and seemed crazy to me. Silly me 7 years ago a £5 investment would have netted over £4million apparently http://www.worldbusinesswatch.com/news/en/uk/hiax/index.html?trkid=5A5F3242565A737055703544374B37415A496651715873515F33445F3344&utm_source=Taste&utm_content=Man+Invests+%243000+in+2010%2C+Now+he’s+A+Millionaire&utm_medium=Taste+%28News+LTD%29&utm_term=0085993d8645bcf5799ece8112e572d80e&utm_campaign=000756c9ddbc5db3274b218aa2b749e253&utm_id=x2