The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

Just wanted to comment on Sports Mania quality of the streams. I've just flown in to UK (from Down Under) couple of days ago, mostly to watch this weekend matches (no, not the Burnley one, thanks [emoji3]) before heading over to continental Europe, and atm I'm watching Sky Sports on Sports Mania (with VPN)... Stream is excellent... I'm not sure what everyone was complaining about...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Just wanted to comment on Sports Mania quality of the streams. I've just flown in to UK (from Down Under) couple of days ago, mostly to watch this weekend matches (no, not the Burnley one, thanks [emoji3]) before heading over to continental Europe, and atm I'm watching Sky Sports on Sports Mania (with VPN)... Stream is excellent... I'm not sure what everyone was complaining about...

Not the quality although annoyingly need VPN now but more the payment system being bitcoin only

I guess being from Down Under I'm used to using VPN for various purposes for couple of years now, so I don't find it such a problem. In regards the Bitcoin, to be honest I still have active subscription from earlier this year, so I'm not too fussed at the moment.

Are you sure you're using the password which was in the email confirmation of the package you bought, rather than the one you use to log on to their website?

I have!

All the tv channels are there, but when you clicked on them it says please check the log error. I think it was something to do with having a VPN on earlier, in case anyone is having a similar issue!! Working fine now. Paid for the 2 day trial. Great service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess being from Down Under I'm used to using VPN for various purposes for couple of years now, so I don't find it such a problem. In regards the Bitcoin, to be honest I still have active subscription from earlier this year, so I'm not too fussed at the moment.

It’s gone up to £10 a month so with bit coin it is a lot more than what it was plus no option to pay 6/12 month subs so in real terms gone up by 140% this is why people are switching, plus flawless gives you movies ! HTH !

I gave up trying to work how the hell flawless is supposed to work at all. I installed it on the pc and got the 48 hour package, absolutely no idea what to do next. Does it need a separate box to work? I tried installing kodi, thats on there now, but how do I link the two?

I gave up trying to work how the hell flawless is supposed to work at all. I installed it on the pc and got the 48 hour package, absolutely no idea what to do next. Does it need a separate box to work? I tried installing kodi, thats on there now, but how do I link the two?

You have to install the Flawless repo into Kodi....I could help you out tomorrow if you wish?

First question, Are you on a Mac or PC and do you already have Kodi installed?

The latest "stable version" of Kodi is Krypton !7.5

Once Kodi is downloaded and installed, open it up and go to "System" then "File Manager" and then select "Add Source". In the box which shows "None" initially, type in the Flawless Repo (you get this from the Flawless Support Services site in the pinned post section written by Mark Gould.

The repo is http://flawless-iptv.xyz. Type this in and click on done, then give the repo a name..Flawless for instance. Click on "OK"

Then go into Kodi in "System" and select "Settings" and then scroll down to "Add-ons". Select "Install from zip file" then you should see "repository.flawless.zip" at the bottom. Select this and you should see, at the bottom right of the screen, an indication that the repo has been installed.

Then select "Install from repository" and select "flawlessiptv", then "Video add-ons" and then select "Flawless Tv" (it should show enabled).

In the box that now opens up you select "Install"

Click on "Configure" and then write in your "Username" and Password" that you obtained from Flawless, hopefully done already :) and also select the "Use advanced Settings" option and then click on "Ok"

Go back into "System" "Settings" "Interface". Then click on "Skin" and "Configure Skin"

Select "Add-on Shortcuts" and"Home page Videos submenu. Here you can click on an "Add-on", 1 2 etc and choose Flawless.

Go back to the Kodi home screen and choose "Videos" and Flawless should be there ??

Select "Flawless" from the menu, check your "Account Information" and then when done choose "FlawlessTV" and then......off you go.

In the pinned post, in the Flawless Support Services page on Facebook there are tutorial videos that show you all of this as well, much easier than reading my instructions probably!

I have had Flawless for quite a while now and used them as a backup to SportsMania, but as I am NO WAY going to use Bitcoin as a sub payment method, I have reluctantly left the group and am using Flawless full time. From time to time you will have problems for sure, that is the nature of streaming but Flawless offer a good service, at a reasonable price and their support is excellent....Good Luck Scotty

I managed to create a Flawless a/c on my PC using BlueStacks as the container. I haven't used it yet but other Kodi apps like Terrarium and Mobdro work fine. Using BlueStacks via Windows is a hell of a lot more intuitive than Kodi, especially for loading apps, you just need the Android apk file.

Has anyone tried the Flawless Kodi app with a VPN? I can't get it to work unless the VPN is off.

Just signed up for the new 6 month service , apparently you can use a vpn when sign up for a longer deal but they don’t need you to use one with them , your choice !

Just signed up for the new 6 month service , apparently you can use a vpn when sign up for a longer deal but they don’t need you to use one with them , your choice !

You don't need one, but if anyone does there is a good vpn already built in to chrome. You only have to activate it, works like a dream and p*ss easy to use.

How did you sign up for a 6 month service and which one did you go for i.e. the sports or full package. I want to sign up but not sure what package to go for. Only interested in the football and films, tv series etc. like Stranger things. whats the difference other than £3 per month in the full service or entertainment service and football service (i.e. would you literally only get the football channels).

How did you sign up for a 6 month service and which one did you go for i.e. the sports or full package. I want to sign up but not sure what package to go for. Only interested in the football and films, tv series etc. like Stranger things. whats the difference other than £3 per month in the full service or entertainment service and football service (i.e. would you literally only get the football channels).

Hi it’s an option when you look at the packages , I went for full as there is all the movie channels and loads of box sets in the VOD section, so far has been excellent!

A quick heads up for all SM users who have left the group. It seems, according to a Taptalk post, that they are going back to the original system. That means 1/3/6 monthly subs, credit card payment and a return to Facebook. The post says that these changes should be implemented over the weekend.....happy days are here again, well almost!

A quick heads up for all SM users who have left the group. It seems, according to a Taptalk post, that they are going back to the original system. That means 1/3/6 monthly subs, credit card payment and a return to Facebook. The post says that these changes should be implemented over the weekend.....happy days are here again, well almost!

Merc has tweeted the same, my sub runs out on Sunday so I’m going to see how flawless goes for six months , maybe go back when that one expires , glad they saw sense in the end [emoji106]

Merc has tweeted the same, my sub runs out on Sunday so I’m going to see how flawless goes for six months , maybe go back when that one expires , glad they saw sense in the end [emoji106]

Nothing on their forum yet although don’t think it was a question of seeing sense, more that the banks wouldn’t allow them to continue to take payments. I’m on Flawless for 6 months now though so not overly bothered.

I’ve set up a 48-hour trial of Flawless. How do you view streams on an iPad????

Go to the App Store and get GSE IPTV read the install guide and make sure you use the password in the confirmation email you received from them and not the one you signed up with ( like I did !) it’s pretty easy and that from a non techy

WARNING

Kodi has encountered major disruptions in the past couple of days. Many add-ons and sites have been removed or blocked including some of the major builds.

If you encounter any serious problems, please post so that others may avoid paying out for subscriptions or miss their game links at the last minute before the game.

Weirdly I turn off VPN and it works on iPad and Kodi.

I had this issue , you can use a VPN when you sign up to a longer deal , I have found their support to be first class so far , just as an aside that say you don’t need a VPN to use there service ,

Windows>BlueStacks>Flawless flawless

It's good (TSN feed) but doesn't blow up well on the Big TV, so have reverted to PC. Only on the £2 trial so not sure, TBF it does maintain continuity and not like the general streams. Probably great if you want all the other goodies on it.