The Streaming Thread

johnnyboy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It doesn't take in to account most of the illegal streams are for 3pm kick offs and not shown live on tv in the U.K.

So how that affects their viewing figures I don't know!!

Question is if it was offered to watch saints matches that you cannot get to, would you?

It doesn't take in to account most of the illegal streams are for 3pm kick offs and not shown live on tv in the U.K.

Question is if it was offered to watch saints matches that you cannot get to, would you?

... Question is if it was offered to watch saints matches that you cannot get to, would you?

Absolutely.

However it's not just a case of not being able to get to them, not everyone can afford to go to one (I'd go down with at least one other member of my family, have transport and food costs, so to me it's a treat at £90+ a visit).

A decent VPN and streaming sub are vastly cheaper.

... Question is if it was offered to watch saints matches that you cannot get to, would you?

Absolutely.

However it's not just a case of not being able to get to them, not everyone can afford to go to one (I'd go down with at least one other member of my family, have transport and food costs, so to me it's a treat at £90+ a visit).

A decent VPN and streaming sub are vastly cheaper.

Not having a telly and hence no TV licence I tend to wander down the pub if there's a game I want to watch (Saints away and a few others). But as you point out there is no such option for many games anyway. I spend enough money and time on football (play Sunday as well) that I'm not going to wander down to my local non-league team if 3 o'clock kick offs were available, and it certainly won't impact viewing figures, as you point out. It's the 'illegal taping' paranoia all over again when some research showed it actually stimulated music sales.

Not having a telly and hence no TV licence I tend to wander down the pub if there's a game I want to watch (Saints away and a few others). But as you point out there is no such option for many games anyway. I spend enough money and time on football (play Sunday as well) that I'm not going to wander down to my local non-league team if 3 o'clock kick offs were available, and it certainly won't impact viewing figures, as you point out. It's the 'illegal taping' paranoia all over again when some research showed it actually stimulated music sales.